Motorsheen Posts: 20,507 Member
    Options
    MrSith wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »
    Whenever I see someone with a handicapped sticker driving like an A-hole, I assume they became handicapped in a car accident by driving like an A-hole.

I always assume they are lazy handicap sticker theives.

I always assume they are handicapped and have trouble driving due to physical issues that make it harder for them to drive.

That word assume ya know.

Yes assume as in assume they got a handicap plate or placard from the DMV because they have one or more of the following:
    • Lung disease
    • Heart disease
    • Substantially impaired mobility, for example, use of a wheelchair, brace, or cane
    • A disease that significantly limits your ability walk or to use your legs
    • Documented vision problems, including low-vision or partial sightedness
    • Loss of one or both legs or loss of both hands, or limited use of these parts

Anyone can get a placard if they want one. It's not that hard knowingly working in the medical field.

Surely you can't be serious.
    Why would I make the comment if I wasn't?

steve-young-reacts-to-ray-lewis-comments-about-rex-ryan-over-bill-belichick.gif?w=1000
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    Whenever I see someone with a handicapped sticker driving like an A-hole, I assume they became handicapped in a car accident by driving like an A-hole.

I always assume they are handicapped and have trouble driving due to physical issues that make it harder for them to drive.

Yes assume as in assume they got a handicap plate or placard from the DMV because they have one or more of the following:
    • Lung disease
    • Heart disease
    • Substantially impaired mobility, for example, use of a wheelchair, brace, or cane

Anyone can get a placard if they want one. It's not that hard knowingly working in the medical field.

If you weren't Shirley?

exactly.......someone use to like me and apparent doesn't anymore. How times have changed =)
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Being logical and posting things that makes sense will never make you e-popular. It actually kills discussions, or more that people talk around you.
  • MrSith
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

• Lung disease
    • Heart disease

steve-young-reacts-to-ray-lewis-comments-about-rex-ryan-over-bill-belichick.gif?w=1000

football fan? or just a Niner fan?
  • MrSith
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    Being logical and posting things that makes sense will never make you e-popular. It actually kills discussions, or more that people talk around you.

I agree.............this site is for self-esteem lacking and non-contact affairs.
  • Motorsheen
    Options

• Lung disease
    • Heart disease

college football

the NFL lost me; their fault, not mine
  • Motorsheen
    Options

I agree.............this site is for self-esteem lacking and non-contact affairs.

Then why are you here? If that's all we're here for then you're one or the other.

why not both ?
  • MrSith
    Options

Then why are you here? If that's all we're here for then you're one or the other.

why not both ?

When your a therapist this is the perfect place to practice/sharpen skills.
  • MrSith
    Options

• Lung disease
    • Heart disease

college football

the NFL lost me; their fault, not mine

I'm a Gator fan, I know........at least not a Vols fan.
  • hargiebargie
    hargiebargie Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    hellvee wrote: »

Any man who must say I am the king is no true king.

PaulGoldenberg.jpg