True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• thapainmaker
    thapainmaker Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    sometimes they feel like the Sasquatch's chest....depends on how much you drank
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    There was emotional eating today :/

Me too.. :( .. And the day is only half over
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    There was emotional eating today :/

<3
  • PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member
    Options
    I confess I completed my diary but didn't log the handful of nuts I had an hour later :(

Im sure he died a happy man
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    I drank a lot of beer today
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    PAFC84 wrote: »
    I confess I completed my diary but didn't log the handful of nuts I had an hour later :(

:laugh: ..
    ;)
  • PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member
    Options

;)

Well you know, until you took them for your trophy cabinet
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

;)

Well you know, until you took them for your trophy cabinet

Ok thats it.. you've been spying on me..how else can you know about my display case?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    I Love my Mama, but really wish I had stayed home instead of coming here!
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    I confess that in spite of all I have to be thankful for, I just want this day to be over with... I have 2 places to visit, barely got 4hrs sleep, have 2 be back at work tonight at 930a, and will have like 2hrs at both places tops...

I'm sorry but that's just going to have to be good enough for everyone this year
  • 123liveoak
    123liveoak Posts: 2,239 Member
    Options
    Don't feel well and would rather be in bed
  • kakaovanilya
    kakaovanilya Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    I just ate 3 salami sandwiches and 4 sandwich biscuits with marshmallow and some other snacks and took almost 2000 calories in 20 mins at midnight :'(:'(:'(
  • SneakyVee
    SneakyVee Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    I just ate 3 salami sandwiches and 4 sandwich biscuits with marshmallow and some other snacks and took almost 2000 calories in 20 mins at midnight :'(:'(:'(

You may but this makes me angry, and when I’m angry then my @CaptainFantastic00 gets angry too...
  • Viking_Batman
    Viking_Batman Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I confess, that when in the ring, I love the fight to be violent and aggressive as possible and been hated by the crowd, it makes the victory sweet...
  • kakaovanilya
    kakaovanilya Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    SneakyVee wrote: »

You may but this makes me angry, and when I’m angry then my @CaptainFantastic00 gets angry too...

Haha. So you chose him over me? :o
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    I confess, that when in the ring, I love the fight to be violent and aggressive as possible and been hated by the crowd, it makes the victory sweet...

You're a fighter.. so you like being the bad guy eh?
  • Viking_Batman
    Viking_Batman Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I am a boxer :) its the one place I feel most calm, but I do love good fight (in the ring only)
  • HalloweenHighness
    HalloweenHighness Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I am glad that Americans & Canadians, don't celebrate Thanksgiving; upon the same day because I wouldn't have had much to read, here today; if so!

I just reside with my Mother/Sister, we don't live together they aren't family oriented; therefore we don't celebrate the holidays together & I don't have anyone else, to spend these days with either; so I just don't bother to celebrate anything at all!