True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    SneakyVee wrote: »
    I just ate 3 salami sandwiches and 4 sandwich biscuits with marshmallow and some other snacks and took almost 2000 calories in 20 mins at midnight :'(:'(:'(

You may but this makes me angry, and when I’m angry then my @CaptainFantastic00 gets angry too...

Haha. So you chose him over me? :o

Honey i was chosen before you were a twinkle in your papa's eye
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    I think I need booze!
  • debbiebondklein
    debbiebondklein Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    What the heck does this have to do with mfp?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    Isn't this the Chit chat forum?
    What the heck does this have to do with mfp?

• debbiebondklein
    Options
    Isn't this mfp
  • debbiebondklein
    Options
    Never mind I'm out of here , Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is what Face Book and Snap Chat is for
  • SneakyVee
    SneakyVee Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Never mind I'm out of here , Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is what Face Book and Snap Chat is for

But, this is the MFP community. And this is in the chit-chat message board where you're free to talk about anything.

If you want to discuss fitness and nutrition only that's fine, but you're in the wrong category.

giphy.gif
  • SneakyVee
    Options
    SneakyVee wrote: »

But, this is the MFP community. And this is in the chit-chat message board where you're free to talk about anything.

If you want to discuss fitness and nutrition only that's fine, but you're in the wrong category.

giphy.gif

I should've made my username "ServingTea"

"HotLittleCupOfTeaSometimes"
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »

But you don't understand. If you think the grass is greener, go chat with the CICO, IIFYM, deadlift, squat, protein powder demographic in one of MFP's other discussion forums.

You'll come running back to Chit Chat begging for our forgiveness and ready to start anew. You'll take crass sexual innuendo and incessant selfie updates over witnessing endless arguments about fat macros versus carbohydrate macros and whether or not a double blind peer reviewed study was lab tested on rodents or human subjects.

:laugh:
  • SneakyVee
    Options

But you don't understand. If you think the grass is greener, go chat with the CICO, IIFYM, deadlift, squat, protein powder demographic in one of MFP's other discussion forums.

You'll come running back to Chit Chat begging for our forgiveness and ready to start anew. You'll take crass sexual innuendo and incessant selfie updates over witnessing endless arguments about fat macros versus carbohydrate macros and whether or not a double blind peer reviewed study was lab tested on rodents or human subjects.

this gave me heart palpitations...and i liked it
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,507 Member
    Options

Why did you place Deadlift behind CICO?

Don't we have priorities here?

Post Reported!
  • 123liveoak
    123liveoak Posts: 2,239 Member
    Options
    Sometimes...i don't wash my hands

You are gross
  • SneakyVee
    Options
    jkou77 wrote: »