slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    I confess I miss @OutOfUserName :cry:

Me too..

He woo’d us. He’s lurking!

He's a sneaky one.. where are you Anon , come out come out wherever you are.. :laugh:

You think he's here? I don't think he could resist talking to us all! I think he's gone...for now

Yeah, maybe taking a little break... but we'll know when he's back :laugh:
  • pogiguy05
    pogiguy05 Posts: 1,583 Member
    Options
    wishes I was desired as much as @OutOfUserName B)
  • pogiguy05
    pogiguy05 Posts: 1,583 Member
    Options
    livvihall wrote: »
    I confess I'm still up at 1:40am because I think about suicide every night before I sleep and it keeps me awake until 3am

https://youtu.be/aJxrX42WcjQ
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    pogiguy05 wrote: »
    I confess I'm still up at 1:40am because I think about suicide every night before I sleep and it keeps me awake until 3am

https://youtu.be/aJxrX42WcjQ

I always cry when I hear this!!! :cry:
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options
    pogiguy05 wrote: »
    wishes I was desired as much as @OutOfUserName B)

C'mere you :smooched:
  • PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member
    Options

Anything you'd like to talk about?
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    I'm just too busy.
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    My favourite Christmas gift to give is to let people know not to get me anything (or expect anything in return). Win/Win
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    https://youtu.be/7WJXHY2OXGE

I think a probably-too-old deviled egg would make an excellent surprising Spanish Inquisitor. In a nice red suit and hat.

Curses! I wasn't expecting the Spanish Inquisition!
  • DAGridesagain
    DAGridesagain Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I'm not too sure that I have anything to confess, or that many 'confessions' here, are.

Definition:

con|fes|sion
    [kənˈfɛʃ(ə)n]

NOUN
    1 - a formal statement admitting that one is guilty of a crime:
    "he signed a confession to both the murders" · [More]
    synonyms: admission · owning up · acceptance of blame/responsibility · [More]
    2 - an acknowledgement that one has done something about which one is ashamed or embarrassed:
    "by his own confession, he had strayed perilously close to alcoholism"
    3 - a formal admission of one's sins with repentance and desire of absolution, especially privately to a priest as a religious duty: See also sacrament of reconciliation.
    "she still had not been to confession"
    synonyms: revelation · surprising fact · divulgence · declaration · [More]
    4 - a statement setting out essential religious doctrine.
    "a Protestant confession of faith"

There might be a few things that err towards no. 2, but I don't tend to be ashamed or embarrassed by my actions (even if others might think that I should be!)

Must try harder?
  • WorkerDrone83
    Options
    vertego wrote: »
    I'm not too sure that I have anything to confess, or that many 'confessions' here, are.

Definition:

con|fes|sion
    [kənˈfɛʃ(ə)n]

NOUN
    2 - an acknowledgement that one has done something about which one is ashamed or embarrassed:
    3 - a formal admission of one's sins with repentance and desire of absolution, especially privately to a priest as a religious duty: See also sacrament of reconciliation.

There might be a few things that err towards no. 2, but I don't tend to be ashamed or embarrassed by my actions (even if others might think that I should be!)

Must try harder?

Yes, try harder. Admit something that you know goes against polite societal norms.

Example: "I can't stand catering to people with weak genes. How have they survived this long with so many ailments?"
  • PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member
    Options

Definition:

con|fes|sion
    [kənˈfɛʃ(ə)n]

NOUN

Must try harder?

Yes, try harder. Admit something that you know goes against polite societal norms.

Example: "I can't stand catering to people with weak genes. How have they survived this long with so many ailments?"

Oh my gosh, if you really said this my asthmatic self is coming for you

I think we both know that your wheezing would give away your presence and therefore ruin this plan
  • WorkerDrone83
    Options

Definition:

con|fes|sion
    [kənˈfɛʃ(ə)n]

NOUN

Must try harder?

Oh my gosh, if you really said this my asthmatic self is coming for you

You'll have to catch me first! :p
  • DAGridesagain
    DAGridesagain Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    OK, it's not much of a confession, but I lurk in various selfie threads despite never having posted a selfie!

Too many 'selfies' are not. However, I find it a, perhaps, bizarre reflection on posters' psyche and as the vast majority seem to be in the US, maybe the 'American way' too.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Posting selfies: It's the American way

Hear that @TeacupsAndToning ? Shoulda thought of that before being born Canadian!

She's american. North American. Something people not from the Americas like to point out a lot.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    I confess I ate a piece of a muffin for breakfast which is technically cake, so yeah. I suck at life.
  • allenmfp21
    allenmfp21 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Just_J_Now wrote: »
    I confess I ate a piece of a muffin for breakfast which is technically cake, so yeah. I suck at life.

You are the worst.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    IC: I keep letting myself down which makes me feel like crap and the fact that I should know better. Sometimes I wonder am I just weak? Do I not believe I can do this or deserve this or do I just simply not care? I wish I could say it's a million other problems or distractions but the reality is that it's just me. If I was graded on discipline or progress I'd get a big fat F.
    /End rant.