Replies

• allenmfp21
    allenmfp21 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    allenmfp21 wrote: »
    Just_J_Now wrote: »
    I confess I ate a piece of a muffin for breakfast which is technically cake, so yeah. I suck at life.

I had an actual piece of cake for breakfast so what do I suck at?

What kind of cake was it?

Sausage

Swollen
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Just_J_Now wrote: »
    I confess I ate a piece of a muffin for breakfast which is technically cake, so yeah. I suck at life.

I had an actual piece of cake for breakfast so what do I suck at?

What kind of cake was it?

Sausage

sausage cake or cake sausage?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    I confess that for dinner last night I went out and had a Three cheese grilled cheese sandwich and White cheddar Poblano cheese soup! :grimace: At least it came with salad! :tongue:
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Ughhh...been overly randy and flirty lately, with lack of other positive substance. Need to get myself back on track and be the better person I am.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    Ughhh...been overly randy and flirty lately, with lack of other positive substance. Need to get myself back on track and be the better person I am.

This is literally all of us
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »

This is literally all of us

Speak for yourself, I'm an angel.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I'm throwing an ugly Christmas sweater party in a couple of weeks because I'm lonely.
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    I'm throwing an ugly Christmas sweater party in a couple of weeks because I'm lonely.

Can we wear ugly christmas sweatpants too? Has anyone signed up to bring deviled eggs yet? If not, I have dibs.
  • Caporegiem
    Options

I spontaneously bought an ugly Christmas sweater last week. Give me an excuse to wear it this year.
  • allenmfp21
    Options

Can I come?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options

Can I come?

"Phrasing"
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    csbnga wrote: »

Can we wear ugly christmas sweatpants too? Has anyone signed up to bring deviled eggs yet? If not, I have dibs.

Bring on the sweatpants! I have a pair of reindeer leggings that'll give you a run for your money. Deviled eggs sound delicious!
    Caporegiem wrote: »

I spontaneously bought an ugly Christmas sweater last week. Give me an excuse to wear it this year.

Come on over homeslice.

I can't wait.

Bring pizza :p

Can I come?

Only if you wear elf ears
  • allenmfp21
    Options
    csbnga wrote: »

Bring on the sweatpants! I have a pair of reindeer leggings that'll give you a run for your money. Deviled eggs sound delicious!

Come on over homeslice.

I can't wait.

Bring pizza :p

Can I come?

Only if you wear elf ears

Do I have to wear them on my head?
  • TimbitTosser
    TimbitTosser Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    They're timbits not donut holes
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options

Are they Timbits in US Tim Hortons?
  • TimbitTosser
    TimbitTosser Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »

Are they Timbits in US Tim Hortons?

I don't know I'm not American
  • Caporegiem
    Options
    I confess that I will judge you if you message me to start an argument but then when I tell you that I don't want to argue with you, you tell me that you weren't trying to argue.

Can I avoid the judgement if I lead off with "I dont want to argue, but...<insert argument."?
  • Caporegiem
    Options
    I confess that I will judge you if you message me to start an argument but then when I tell you that I don't want to argue with you, you tell me that you weren't trying to argue.

Can I avoid the judgement if I lead off with "I dont want to argue, but...<insert argument."?

You've somehow managed to sneak into my good graces so you'd get a pass from my judgment

I'm surprised by this statement. On paper (between our differences in pickles and weinermobiles) we should be mortal enemies.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Options

if they walk like a duck, and if they quack like a duck.....