True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• allenmfp21
    allenmfp21 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    allenmfp21 wrote: »
    I like peaches but there is this one peach that I really really like. Actually I love this peach. It’s one of the best peaches ever. I’m a better person for knowing this peach. I’m glad I’ve gotten to know this peach over the last year. I love everything about this peach and wouldn’t change it for the world. You are the best friend.

This peach needs to know what peach you're referring to so that I can be jealous and petty towards such a peach

You could never be petty towards this peach because you would agree they are awesome.
  • allenmfp21
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I like peaches but there is this one peach that I really really like. Actually I love this peach. It’s one of the best peaches ever. I’m a better person for knowing this peach. I’m glad I’ve gotten to know this peach over the last year. I love everything about this peach and wouldn’t change it for the world. You are the best friend.

This peach needs to know what peach you're referring to so that I can be jealous and petty towards such a peach

Peach fight!!!!!!!

That’s provocative
  • allenmfp21
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »

Peach fight!!!!!!!

That’s provocative

Noooo, you missed your chance to use the gif instead

It’s better if people imagine it in my voice
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    I once got to-up on Peach Schnapps
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    I once got to-up on Peach Schnapps

You got to-up? What does that mean?

Tow up. Tore up

Well I've heard 'tore up' before but never 'to-up' meaning 'tore up'

How about Blitzed? ;)
  • allenmfp21
    Options
    I have disappointed myself.
  • allenmfp21
    Options
    I have disappointed myself.

Was your peach not the peach you thought she was

Nope my peach is still perfect.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    Ughhh... I just ate a whole Jimmy Johns #15 :confounded: less one of the slices of bread! At least :smirk:
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    Every Christmas season when I watch The Holiday I'm reminded of how stupidly hot Jude Law was back in 2006.

Not any more :confounded:
  • carbkiller14
    carbkiller14 Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    wait, hes not hot anymore?
  • kq1981
    kq1981 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »
    kq1981 wrote: »
    People who know the next letter in the alphabet when asked, for example, "what comes after q", without singing the whole alphabet song up until that letter, astounds me

What about the people who know it backwards!?

Thats terrifying!!!
  • kq1981
    kq1981 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    Im hung over and feel very sorry for myself. :'(
  • DYLPICKEL
    DYLPICKEL Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Cconfession...in the past 2 days all I've eaten was 1/2 a funnel cake, spicy funions, gator jerky, a bite of chimichanga, and taco bell....ivw lost 1.5lbs

They have Spicy Funions!!!! How did I not know!

I confess I saw one of my Christmas gifts already. Boots!!!! Yaaa I wanted boots!
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Every Christmas season when I watch The Holiday I'm reminded of how stupidly hot Jude Law was back in 2006.

Not any more :confounded:

I can only picture him as super hot...haven't seen him in a few years...what happened?
  • DISCIPLINEEQUALSFREEDOM
    Options
    jkou77 wrote: »
    Seafood isn't real food...

Seafood is gross

Seafood is disgusting :s

I confess when I smell fish I make that puking sound, and possibly throw up in my mouth a little.
  • nocookiestoday
    nocookiestoday Posts: 1,022 Member
    Options
    I play a ridiculous mobile game.

The company sucks, it's money driven, they sneakily advertise in a way that makes things seem like a good deal, their tech support speaks in riddles so you never quite know exactly what they mean, and the odds are set so low that the RNG routinely screws the player...

Yet, I can't seem to quit it. WTF.