Replies

• more_skal
    more_skal Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    but i have many lint rollers because my cats love to shed on me ha ha
  • more_skal
    more_skal Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Sometimes if I’m out of my hair gel (I spike my hair) I’ll go into my moms room and use her Pantene hair spray :p one of the perks of still living at home and working from home!
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    I confess I haven't made as big of strides this year in regards to health/wellness as I would have liked.. but it's probably 100% my fault. At least I finally got a handle on depression/anxiety. About time!

I also confess that I really, really dislike snow/ice/cold. White Christmas be damned.
  • awingo5193
    awingo5193 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I confess my only piece of workout "equipment" is a Disney princess jump rope I bought from Dollar Tree on a whim the other day. B):D
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    I confess I haven't made as big of strides this year in regards to health/wellness as I would have liked.. but it's probably 100% my fault. At least I finally got a handle on depression/anxiety. About time!

I also confess that I really, really dislike snow/ice/cold. White Christmas be damned.

I can relate to this massively.

Getting a handle on your mental health is a fantastic and huge stride though and maybe it'll help with the physical health/fitness next year.

That's the hope, anyway! I can't use excuses anymore.. my father informed me a couple of weeks ago that he is also going to a gym and exercising several times a week. This is a man that I have never ONCE seen exercise and he's in his mid-60s now. So.. if he can do it to get a hold on his long term medical issues, I can, too. Can't let him show me up (although I'm really proud of him, honestly). :)
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I deleted my ex from MFP this morning. I feel like I can finally be myself on here again.

Have you started accepting applications yet?

I'll have my people call your people.
  • awingo5193
    awingo5193 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    awingo5193 wrote: »
    I confess my only piece of workout "equipment" is a Disney princess jump rope I bought from Dollar Tree on a whim the other day. B):D

Did they have any boy ones?! Tmnt? Power rangers? Transformers?

They did have boy ones! I think it was Mickey Mouse and maybe, Cars lol
  • allenmfp21
    allenmfp21 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Jax2120 wrote: »
    Jax2120 wrote: »
    I'm mad at myself for wasting most of my life dating Men, when I knew that wasn't what I wanted.

That is a sincere loss for our team . Go be happy

It's a gain for the other team though lo. But, I've never been happier. I marry the Woman of my dreams next October :-)

You gotta try just one more to be sure