True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• Find_Me_Again
    Find_Me_Again Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    IC I had my best friend cut 5 inches off of my hair the other day because I was too lazy to go to the salon.

Pic or it didn't happen, Heather-Ashley. :p

No thanks early morning-dude :D I still don't know where you got Heather from...
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    eccomi_qui wrote: »
    I don't understand buying a wedding dress way too small then losing weight to fit in said dress. Why not buy a wedding dress that fits. Or lose weight then buy a wedding dress that fits.

I don’t see the point of buying a wedding dress or giant weddings. Spend all that money on your first house.

I had a smaller wedding and I bought a wedding dress. I didn't go crazy on the price - it was $1,200 Canadian. It was worth it to me because I'd dreamt of having a beautiful wedding dress my whole life.

That’s 5,700 America bucks

Try $5.70

Actually it's $959.36 US Dollar
  • JillianRumrill
    JillianRumrill Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I still don't understand why my husband is so upset I have debt, it's not like I'm not paying it off, and money comes in, it goes out, so what?! Jesus, there's more to life than $$$! I still save for retirement!!
  • poetic_cell
    poetic_cell Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    I confess that I love to go in Fun & Games and play around in the person above you threads when I don't have a picture of myself on the profile. I bet they're like Do I say yes to spooning? How to describe that person in one word? Do I pass or do I dance, or perhaps hug? I saw her naked and...dammit!

Also, I'm making this one individual really uncomfortable all the time, on purpose. Revenge time. *evil laugh*

I've concluded that I'm a bad person.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I confess that I love to go in Fun & Games and play around in the person above you threads when I don't have a picture of myself on the profile. I bet they're like Do I say yes to spooning? How to describe that person in one word? Do I pass or do I dance, or perhaps hug? I saw her naked and...dammit!

Also, I'm making this one individual really uncomfortable all the time, on purpose. Revenge time. *evil laugh*

I've concluded that I'm a bad person.

Darlin there are so many without pics it doesn't really cause a ripple at all. Most likely some will say..No pic or youll get a maybe :laugh:
    And as the spooning thread is mine, pop in sans pic and I'll spoon ya lol
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    Just_J_Now wrote: »
    I confess that sometimes I click "insightful" on the dumbest posts. I guess I gain insight on how dumb some people really are.

Isn't that what it's for?
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    I just assume that every reaction to any one of my posts are dripping with sarcasm.
  • eccomi_qui
    eccomi_qui Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    I just assume that every reaction to any one of my posts are dripping with sarcasm.

Dripping with something alright
  • cportwine
    cportwine Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I will not give up sweets or cheese...no matter what...lol
  • Ohhhtayyyy
    Ohhhtayyyy Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I confess that last night I caved and ate a bag of gummy bears
  • Ohhhtayyyy
    Ohhhtayyyy Posts: 49 Member
    Options