True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• dwrightlaw
    dwrightlaw Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    My neighbors have the most obnoxious, whiney, screaming kid ever!!! Jeez...
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    IC, I accepted a FR from someone who knows me but I can’t remember who they are...
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    IC, I accepted a FR from someone who knows me but I can’t remember who they are...

:laugh: that's funny Boo
  • mybfisred
    mybfisred Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    IC i don't want to do GNO....but I don't want to be the one lame girl who backs out
  • eccomi_qui
    eccomi_qui Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    mybfisred wrote: »
    IC i don't want to do GNO....but I don't want to be the one lame girl who backs out

Be the cool girl who backs it up
  • _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am a super slow learner. But damnit! I WILL learn. I will learn or die trying.
  • eccomi_qui
    Options
    I don't understand buying a wedding dress way too small then losing weight to fit in said dress. Why not buy a wedding dress that fits. Or lose weight then buy a wedding dress that fits.

Have you been watching say yes to the dress too?
  • mybfisred
    Options
    eccomi_qui wrote: »
    mybfisred wrote: »

Be the cool girl who backs it up

I was the cool girl
  • eccomi_qui
    Options
    I don't understand buying a wedding dress way too small then losing weight to fit in said dress. Why not buy a wedding dress that fits. Or lose weight then buy a wedding dress that fits.

I don’t see the point of buying a wedding dress or giant weddings. Spend all that money on your first house.

I had a smaller wedding and I bought a wedding dress. I didn't go crazy on the price - it was $1,200 Canadian. It was worth it to me because I'd dreamt of having a beautiful wedding dress my whole life.

That’s 5,700 America bucks
  • SweatsOnSunday
    SweatsOnSunday Posts: 514 Member
    Options

I don’t see the point of buying a wedding dress or giant weddings. Spend all that money on your first house.

I had a smaller wedding and I bought a wedding dress. I didn't go crazy on the price - it was $1,200 Canadian. It was worth it to me because I'd dreamt of having a beautiful wedding dress my whole life.

We eloped. My one regret is that I never got to see her in a wedding dress. So buy the dress and enjoy every second of it!
  • mybfisred
    Options
    Ic...i probably won't workout today :)
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    IC I have become a serial hugger
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    IC that I was wrong.... ah well, you live n learn.
  • Find_Me_Again
    Find_Me_Again Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    IC I had my best friend cut 5 inches off of my hair the other day because I was too lazy to go to the salon.
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    IC I had my best friend cut 5 inches off of my hair the other day because I was too lazy to go to the salon.

Pic or it didn't happen, Heather-Ashley. :p