Replies

• Ben_there_done_that
    Ben_there_done_that Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I'm listening :)
  • MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    I confess no matter how hard I try I will never have a six pack ...blah.

This is not true......the truer statement would be at the level you are trying you will never have abs.....

This is not meant to be mean, I have seen you around and applaud your success so far.....but if you want that definition you just need to redefine your process. Your transformation is an evolution....

No offense taken. I've been trying to change up my routine. I see progression. There is some definition there now. I probably don't have the dedication needed to get the 6 pack look. It is what it is lol.
  • MalkinMagic71
    Options
    I also confess in the last 2 hours I've started to feel like death.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options

I confess this makes me sad :frowning: I just started feeling better after being sick over the weekend. I don't like when people don't feel good.
  • SweatsOnSunday
    SweatsOnSunday Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Gal at the office was passing out Easter candy this morning. Coworker asked if I noticed the dress she was wearing. I did not. Only thing I noticed were the 3 Cadbury caramel eggs near the bottom of the Easter basket!
  • MalkinMagic71
    Options

I confess this makes me sad :frowning: I just started feeling better after being sick over the weekend. I don't like when people don't feel good.

I'll suck it up and be fine lol
  • MalkinMagic71
    Options
    thedcubed1 wrote: »

This is not true......the truer statement would be at the level you are trying you will never have abs.....

This is not meant to be mean, I have seen you around and applaud your success so far.....but if you want that definition you just need to redefine your process. Your transformation is an evolution....

No offense taken. I've been trying to change up my routine. I see progression. There is some definition there now. I probably don't have the dedication needed to get the 6 pack look. It is what it is lol.

I read an article in Men's Health from the actor in the second 300 movie about training to get those six packs and such and they asked him if he still had his six pack and he said "Hell no, I like my wine and steaks too much"...I'm more with him...just sayin...and I'm okay with that for now haha

Truth lol
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options

I read an article in Men's Health from the actor in the second 300 movie about training to get those six packs and such and they asked him if he still had his six pack and he said "Hell no, I like my wine and steaks too much"...I'm more with him...just sayin...and I'm okay with that for now haha

Truth lol

I mean...I may try and achieve it at some point, but from everything I've read and seen, being the food lover that I am, not realistic and I'm pretty sure I'd be miserable haha
  • MalkinMagic71
    Options

Truth lol

I mean...I may try and achieve it at some point, but from everything I've read and seen, being the food lover that I am, not realistic and I'm pretty sure I'd be miserable haha

I mean im pretty happy overa with that area and not having tons of loose skin after knocking off 200+ lbs, but the 6 pack is still the dream. I've been hitting that area hard lately with weights and other training. Probably too little too late though lol.

Plus the chocolate and carbs I ate this last weekend...the bloat. My stomach took a few days to not look,like a bowling ball again lol.
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »

Truth lol

Abs are made in the kitchen they say. Seems like chicken breast, brown rice and broccoli are what all the stars say they eat when getting buff for a film. I can do that here and there, but I also need some hot wings every once in awhile, ya know?

Oh I know it. And yeah and it's not just what the food is, but how it's prepared...bland and boiled or steamed. Plus I'd probably have to stay away from the brown rice myself. I'm already cutting out a lot of carbs I love just to trim down more. Though I confess this morning I splurged and had a breakfast burger. This afternoon is just my grilled chicken and carrots.
  • MalkinMagic71
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »

Truth lol

Abs are made in the kitchen they say. Seems like chicken breast, brown rice and broccoli are what all the stars say they eat when getting buff for a film. I can do that here and there, but I also need some hot wings every once in awhile, ya know?

I like All of those things...but not all the time lol.

Last Saturday...I put back half bucket bbq wings from Quaker steak and lube..then a 3 course carb heavy meal at Olive garden...then chocolate. Sunday was similar haha. It was just two days cause of Easter weekend but yeah.
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,716 Member
    Options
    dazzler21 wrote: »
    EdinBeau wrote: »
    I confess I want to beat the holy hell out of my cousin's dog for attacking mine (again) and I want to beat the holy hell out of my cousin for letting it happen. I wish I could just kick her *kitten* out of my house.

Wait her dogs the problem, but you want to kick her kitten? What's that about!?

PEOPLE are responsible for training their dogs. If a dog misbehaves that is the fault of the owner.

Sorry, clearly I'm not the writer of this confession but I see way too many people out there who have no business having pets.
  • Svanel
    Svanel Posts: 6,255 Member
    Options
    RavenLibra wrote: »
    Svanel wrote: »
    I signed up for match.com on a whim last night. i am now regretting it lol. i'm not even interested in having a relationship at this point in my life. if anything, i look simply for someone to converse with that will keep it interesting. i need to go to the gym.
    I hear that all the love you need can be found here on MFP... is that true folks?

Very true indeed. As a result, I got on Match customer chat this morning and Canceled that ish out. All the hotties are here and I can flirt anytime i want. Hah. Take that match.com!
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    RavenLibra wrote: »
    I confess that I like Timshel's comment, I am often struck by how self-unaware some people are. Like how can one NOT want to understand how their presence in the world affects everyone around them? How can they not see how insignificant they are against the backdrop of 7 billion other people standing on the same rock floating through space. Like.. come on... grab your oar and help us row!!! or stop using up the oxygen.. cause I may need that somewhere down the road... Hmmm...maybe I am just saying.. some people are a waste of skin... yes.. I confess that I sometimes believe that some people are a waste of skin...

I am glad that only "some" people are a waste to you. Maybe you should compile a list so we don't waste time chatting or recognizing the insignificant people's posts.
    SOMETIMES... some people... as an example... spotted some meathead driving around with a baseball bat sitting in his console... sure he could have been off to a baseball game at 10 at night in the middle of January... and far be from me to judge (unlike you who went all passive aggressive with YOUR judgment of me) BUT I happen to think there's a large portion of incarcerated people that have been rightly convicted of heinous crimes (against all manner of innocent victim) that are a waste of skin...but thank you for standing up and proclaiming your self-righteousness.