True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• SweatsOnSunday
    SweatsOnSunday Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Iscah13 wrote: »
    I should have had salad. 10 muffins is too many muffins. I discovered my muffin limit for the new year.

For some reason, I find this confession incredibly captivating. You're a Wonder Woman.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    ay8mcqutkorr.jpg

Saving spot for later confession >:):#:p

What is that? Bread?
  • Find_Me_Again
    Find_Me_Again Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    ay8mcqutkorr.jpg

What is that? Bread?

It's sourdough bread that will be baked later today...aka: my wife trying to make me fat again.

Last time, which was recently...there was only 3 of these and I almost ate one whole thing right when it came out of the oven.

Serious weakness.

And now they are doubling in number! :D

I wish I had a wife that baked me bread. Now taking applications.
  • Find_Me_Again
    Options
    ay8mcqutkorr.jpg

What is that? Bread?

It's sourdough bread that will be baked later today...aka: my wife trying to make me fat again.

Last time, which was recently...there was only 3 of these and I almost ate one whole thing right when it came out of the oven.

Serious weakness.

I wish I had a wife that baked me bread. Now taking applications.

Do you want the recipie? It's very good, but I warn you it's dangerous and by the time you are done making bread you might have gained 10-15 pounds easily...all bread.

Once you get started making it...it can be hard to stop.

l9bvbxgvkfwd.jpg

Being a carbivore, there's nothing I'd like more than your wife's bread recipe. Thank you :D
  • suerlewis2
    suerlewis2 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU !! Diet be damned, I want me some bread. :D
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    ay8mcqutkorr.jpg

What is that? Bread?

Serious weakness.

OMG with some balsamic and olive oil... I can't stop myself either, with wine and grilled salmon, with a fried egg on top

OK I've got mad cravings now
  • Find_Me_Again
    Options
    ay8mcqutkorr.jpg

What is that? Bread?

Serious weakness.

OMG with some balsamic and olive oil... I can't stop myself either, with wine and grilled salmon, with a fried egg on top

I just want to make it slightly brown and crispy in the toaster and cover it in butter :tired_face:
  • suerlewis2
    suerlewis2 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Noooo, with some nice cheese, pickles, glass of port......oooooh stop already.
  • Find_Me_Again
    Options
    Look what you did, ya little jerk! :D
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    ay8mcqutkorr.jpg

What is that? Bread?

Serious weakness.

I just want to make it slightly brown and crispy in the toaster and cover it in butter :tired_face:

Well... The first loaf, yeeaahh :blush: