True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• A_MariposaDream
    A_MariposaDream Posts: 4,176 Member
    Options
    JeanieWww wrote: »
    Sometimes I just "hate" people. You try to help someone and a !@#$% debbie-downer has to come in and run their mouths. Make me wanna flip them off or punch them in their @%@# face. Hate the @#$@%@ know-it-alls on the boards sometimes.

It's sucks and some don't know they are doing it!
  • JeanieWww
    JeanieWww Posts: 4,037 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I just "hate" people. You try to help someone and a !@#$% debbie-downer has to come in and run their mouths. Make me wanna flip them off or punch them in their @%@# face. Hate the @#$@%@ know-it-alls on the boards sometimes.

I just try so hard to be kind, encouraging, uplifting, and supportive, because a LOT of us need it. Maybe I'm not perfect in what I say, but OMFG, can people not read between the lines instead getting so freaking technical over every little thing?

I know... get over myself.. *sigh*
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    @JeanieWww wrote: »

I just try so hard to be kind, encouraging, uplifting, and supportive, because a LOT of us need it. Maybe I'm not perfect in what I say, but OMFG, can people not read between the lines instead getting so freaking technical over every little thing?

I know... get over myself.. *sigh*

YOU are a freaking awesome, kind, supportive and lovely person... I have no doubt, I know!

I appreciate you every day when I interact with you :smile:

You are one of my favourites, and I am coming to realize there are some truly miserable people lurking around here...F them!
  • JeanieWww
    Options
    Thank you, Vikka! That helped me feel a LOT better.

I've come to realize we never quite know how we touch or impact another. I know I certainly don't.
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    Thank you, Vikka! That helped me feel a LOT better.

I've come to realize we never quite know how we touch or impact another. I know I certainly don't.

That's true, me either

I often feel insignificant to other people, here and in day to day life.

I do love talking to you tho :smile:

• JeanieWww
    Options
    never fails to amaze me, how many ppl can't read another's facial expressions... Do you think they see what they want or are just clueless because they don't pay attn to others?

(asking to learn, not to put down)
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    I think maybe both...
    never fails to amaze me, how many ppl can't read another's facial expressions... Do you think they see what they want or are just clueless because they don't pay attn to others?

(asking to learn, not to put down)

Some people (I think) are just so completely self-absorbed that they only see what they want to or what might support their own opinions...some people are quite oblivious. I am trying to understand this too...I know some people and I wonder if they may have developmental disabilities due to their lack of basic understanding of facial expression and nuance.

Another topic about facial expression...I have a bit of a problem understanding sarcasm in a text based environment like here...without facial expression, tone of voice and knowing a persons personality...sarcasm online can be perceived as just plain rude.
  • JeanieWww
    Options
    yes, I can understand that. That's why I try to use emoticons. COurse, I learned that in online schooling where we all have to take a class or two in online etiquette. We had to learn to be more straight forward, use emoticons, and think about what we said and how we said it. It was an interesting and eye-opening class.
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    Haha, I am way too literal, the emoticons to me don't convey my expression/feeling well enough. I use them somewhat in jest of emotion and type out my "literal" feelings!
  • JeanieWww
    Options
    better to do so, I think! You've got the right of it :)
  • kq1981
    kq1981 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I think there is no context in texting and I over analyse things waaaaayyyyy to much.
  • kq1981
    kq1981 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    Gimsteinn1 wrote: »

Omg whyyyyy????!!! I'll be analysing this full stop forever!!!! Lol x
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    I confess I've been one of these miserable people lately and I'm sorry.

You are human darlin :* ..
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm struggling this morning after spending most of the weekend sick, then waking up at 3am for no *kitten* reason.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm struggling this morning after spending most of the weekend sick, then waking up at 3am for no *kitten* reason.

Im sorry to hear you were sick ..hope you are feeling better.. :)
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options

Im sorry to hear you were sick ..hope you are feeling better.. :)

Thanks! I am feeling better.
  • turbostang7
    turbostang7 Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I confess I've been one of these miserable people lately and I'm sorry.

Today is a new day! :)

ok0dpltrbh14.gif

lol omg. Now I see why you like wrestling...
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    I watched The Social Network twice last night and still think Mark Zuckenberg is a douche bag