True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• Carillon_Campanello
    Carillon_Campanello Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am catching up on the threads while sitting on the sh!tter.

Don't judge. And...

I know you do it too, everybody poops (&MFP's).

Haven't you heard people mention "logging their food"?

I believe I just unlogged some food.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options

Don't judge. And...

I mean, I usually just play bejeweled... but hey, whatever entertains you. ;)
  • Carillon_Campanello
    Carillon_Campanello Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »

Don't judge. And...

How dare you, sir?!?! Women don't do such things....
    I usually spend my time on the throne sending newdz

Um...where does one sign up for throne noodz?
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    I confess I'm feeling pretty relaxed and happy this evening... and trying not to feel guilty about it.
  • itsy_bitsy_spider
    itsy_bitsy_spider Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    I confess the Easter Bunny came to see me, been quite silly this morning, eating candy like a 10 year and inhaling helium from balloons, I wish I had thought of recording a voice for the voice the thread.

Yum Yum candy! Oh man, that would have been awesome if you'd recorded your helium voice!!!!!

I confess that I have no desire to make the effort to locate my sons Easter basket. It's either in the attic space here at my condo or my sisters basement. Is it horrible if I just give him his candy in a bag? :#

I confess I have given my daughter stuff in a bag because I have gotten so busy and waited until the last minute to wrap it only to discover I am out of wrapping paper, tape, time or energy... :/

one year I wrapped all of my Christmas gifts to friends in FedEx packaging; I just wrote their name on the airbill, sealed the package and handed it to them

You know what is kinda messed up? Probably no one cared because you are a guy. If I did that people would think I suck at being a girl (I do) and especially as a mom. I think everyone expects moms to always have everything under control and sometimes we just don't

Well.... nobody cared, but it wasn't because I was a guy.

This was in Los Angeles a few years ago and nobody cared because my friends were idiots. They barely understood that they were receiving gifts and probably forgot from whom they were from, or what was actually received, 15 seconds after opening them.

Also, (trooth) anytime I gave one of these moron guys a birthday card it was always from the kids' card section and typically read: "To a Pretty Girl on Her 5th Birthday!"

I do crap like that to my brother. Pretty princess cards for a 40+ year old man make me giddy

My brother and I do that too... but only when there are cut-outs. I expect the inflatable sword. He expects the princess crown...
  • MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    I confess I've consumed easily 3000+ calories the last two days. Back to normal tomorrow but Damn was this a nice change of pace.
  • BedsideTableKangaroo
    BedsideTableKangaroo Posts: 736 Member
    Options

Don't judge. And...

but did you weigh first so you can weigh after and compare?
  • JeanieWww
    JeanieWww Posts: 4,037 Member
    Options
    I'm suddenly craving lasagna...
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    I've had enough food to last me for 2 weeks. :/

Next.......
  • JeanieWww
    Options
    I didn't do anything special for Easter, other than get my daughter a basket and some goodies, and take her to an egg hunt. Did for her, but didn't care about me. Seems like most people got together and had a good time. I'm glad they did!
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    I confess I have the hugest smile on my face right now.
  • shortgirlsneedlovetoo
    shortgirlsneedlovetoo Posts: 4,592 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I confess I enjoyed not counting calories today
  • JeanieWww
    Options
    I confess I feel lonely tonight

I do, too.
  • shortgirlsneedlovetoo
    shortgirlsneedlovetoo Posts: 4,592 Member
    Options
    JeanieWww wrote: »
    I confess I feel lonely tonight

I do, too.

Sorry Hun
    Hugs
  • JeanieWww
    Options
    Hugs to you too :)
  • JeanieWww
    Options
    Sometimes I just "hate" people. You try to help someone and a !@#$% debbie-downer has to come in and run their mouths. Make me wanna flip them off or punch them in their @%@# face. Hate the @#$@%@ know-it-alls on the boards sometimes.