Options

Replies

• angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    angelxsss wrote: »
    I confess that I had a bacon cheeseburger with fries and Dr Pepper because @angelxsss told me it was ok

Where has she been?

I'm good. Just been focusing more on trying to stay in a positive mindset and also have been trying to actually focus on work at work :p

Smart. Hope everything is going well!!

Thank you :)
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »
    I confess that I had a bacon cheeseburger with fries and Dr Pepper because @angelxsss told me it was ok

Where has she been?

Just been focusing more on trying to stay in a positive mindset and also have been trying to actually focus on work at work

wow... that's terrible; haven't you learned anything by posting here?

• ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    I will just say there are very stunningly attractive people on here...
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    ekim2016 wrote: »

thank you.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    ekim2016 wrote: »

My goal is to make it onto this list eventually.
  • tsortsor
    tsortsor Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Not a big fan of being on the list
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    I confess that sometimes I don't comment on a pic in the selfie thread even though I really want to, because then I'd feel bad that I don't have time to comment on all the pics I like. :/

I do that too!! If I posted for every one I saw it'd just be "ooohh, ahhh, wow!" As I scroll :lol:
    I confess that sometimes I don't comment on a pic in the selfie thread even though I really want to, because then I'd feel bad that I don't have time to comment on all the pics I like. :/

Post a pic so that I don't comment on it
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    JLAJ81 wrote: »

I do that too!! If I posted for every one I saw it'd just be "ooohh, ahhh, wow!" As I scroll :lol:

Lies. You will post heart eyes all over their pics. They are beautiful

That's true,then I'll pm them d pics

Only if later I can passive aggressively complain that no one comments enough

Yes you can!

:kissing_smiling_eyes: look who's talking, gorgeous!

I know, right?!

And @JLAJ81 never comments on my pics. Hmmmpphhh!

Lies!!!

:kissing_smiling_eyes: look who's talking, gorgeous!

True statement here
  • JeanieWww
    JeanieWww Posts: 4,037 Member
    Options
    Confession: As much as I enjoy cooking and baking, by golly, sometimes I just DON'T want to cook dinner.
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options

lol I'm glad I'm not the only one. I always feel bad when I only comment on a pic here and there, especially if it's typically the same person, like people are going to think I don't like them.

Same
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    I confess, I want this right now.

cheesecake3.jpg

I think it just had a food orgasm. OMG.. lick lick.

The correct term is "culinary climax" :lol:
  • kq1981
    kq1981 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    I confess.... I auditioned for big brother Australia about 4 years ago and made it to the last stage of 100 people...
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    I confess that I need to clean up my friend list. I also confess that I'm not defending anyone in particular. I have been very consistent in my disdain for people that chuck rocks from behind a new profile every few weeks. It has nothing to do with who I surround myself with, and everything to do with my own personal and long time hatred for passive aggressive cowards.

If you delete me..I will hunt you down ..and make you refriend :*
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    I'm done with pandering and sugar coating *kitten*, here and RL, alike.. do your research or *kitten* off. my limit is *kitten* over reached...
  • kq1981
    kq1981 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    I don't eat chocolate often
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    I swear profusely..and delete it all...