True Confessions - Don't Judge

17507517537557561359

Replies

  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    I hope you include bar graphs and pie charts!

    I haven't eaten much pie lately. The charts would be pretty boring.

    0003VL-9150.jpeg


    This is very exciting. The anticipation! Will he eat the rest of the pie?! When?! With a spoon? So many questions.

    I like you. Who are you?

    Please fill out the survey.

    tumblr_o25mn61qKU1rgj7tzo1_500.gif

    @kitty_meow_meow_ please check pirate!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    I hope you include bar graphs and pie charts!

    I haven't eaten much pie lately. The charts would be pretty boring.

    0003VL-9150.jpeg


    This is very exciting. The anticipation! Will he eat the rest of the pie?! When?! With a spoon? So many questions.

    I like you. Who are you?

    Please fill out the survey.

    tumblr_o25mn61qKU1rgj7tzo1_500.gif

    @kitty_meow_meow_ please check pirate!

    This is just too funny. I'd click alien but then somebody might show up at my house and try to deport me!

    For sure, don't do it. It's a TRAPPPPPPist...

    5_lineup_pia21422-png-700x432.png
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Why is Spartacus! Not on that list?

    Write-ins welcome.

    This-Is-Sparta_o_93452.jpg


  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    I confess I'm sitting here waiting for the phone to ring and it's starting to stress me out.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    I confess I'm sitting here waiting for the phone to ring and it's starting to stress me out.

    Knock it off and go do something. No use in waiting for the phone to ring like that. It will only cause anxiety.
    :*

    But if I go do something, I won't hear the phone ring.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    I confess, I want this right now.

    cheesecake3.jpg
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    I confess, I want this right now.

    cheesecake3.jpg

    Pomegranate cheese cake?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    I confess, I want this right now.

    cheesecake3.jpg

    Pomegranate cheese cake?

    That was my first thought. It looks amazing, even with out the topping.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    edited April 2017
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    [Pomegranate cheese cake?

    Yup. Haven't had the opportunity to try it ever, but really want to.

    That said, I know where I am going for dinner tonight...
    cheesecake-factory-outside.jpg


  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Mmm Cheesecake Factory... I have only been there twice. None near me now. Like most of the good stuff.
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    I confess that when I was in college one of my closest friends girlfriend at the time tried to get at me. She told me she'd cook for me and that we could watch a movie together but I politely declined. They ended up breaking up a few months later, she had some problems I didn't want to be apart of.
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I came here with a confession, but then I realized that recently everyone seems to think that every post is meant for them so I decided not to confess. I would hate to unintentionally offend anyone thus creating unneeded drama.
    Trying to coddle people is tough - that is my new confession and it is about some of you MFP people.
    If you are offended then it is about you. If not then it is not. :D

    Are you talking about me? Jerk
  • ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    edited April 2017
    Robert Deniro voice "u talkin to me"?
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    JLAJ81 wrote: »
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I came here with a confession, but then I realized that recently everyone seems to think that every post is meant for them so I decided not to confess. I would hate to unintentionally offend anyone thus creating unneeded drama.
    Trying to coddle people is tough - that is my new confession and it is about some of you MFP people.
    If you are offended then it is about you. If not then it is not. :D

    Are you talking about me? Jerk

    Yes

    I knew it! Come here I've got a fist...wait... nah I've got a fist for you
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I came here with a confession, but then I realized that recently everyone seems to think that every post is meant for them so I decided not to confess. I would hate to unintentionally offend anyone thus creating unneeded drama.
    Trying to coddle people is tough - that is my new confession and it is about some of you MFP people.
    If you are offended then it is about you. If not then it is not. :D

    I confess, I take you more seriously when on a banana.
  • YoGiMane
    YoGiMane Posts: 16 Member
    Confess I used to eat 2 Chipotle Burritos before my diet like they were nutin
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    YoGiMane wrote: »
    Confess I used to eat 2 Chipotle Burritos before my diet like they were nutin

    Oh my!
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    YoGiMane wrote: »
    Confess I used to eat 2 Chipotle Burritos before my diet like they were nutin

    That is seriously impressive.

    It's like a tuna sub backwards!