FeraFilia wrote: »
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »
    I confess I <3 science!

Troof. I confess, I studied Biology and chemistry in high school and college with hopes of doing something science-y, but ended up in exercise science and physiology.

I studied speech and hearing sciences. I know all kinds of trivia about ears and throats. Psycholinguistics was a fun class. And writing phonetically is surprisingly difficult with all the Greek letters.

There is a joke innuendo play in there on cunnalinguistics and throats, but I am way too classy to even mention it.

I had a bumper sticker that said "cunning linguist"

Anyone thinking ice cream? No?

kd1bZ.gif

There is no more ice cream in that cone. How sad.

Well, it is the self-creaming kind of ice cream. You just keep licking and there ya go.

Infinite ice cream? Sounds like a winner.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Infinite ice cream? Sounds like a winner.

Yup. Just gotta work it.

7gvpG.gif

tenor.gif

Doesn't work if you don't put effort in it.

Awkward-dog-tongue.gif

• Riffraft1960
    Riffraft1960 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    _dixiana_ wrote: »
    I confess that when I'm tired of arguing with my kid I start singing all my responses until she is so annoyed with me she leaves me alone.

I'm SO stealing this. Brilliant!

When my kids were younger and they would say they want something, I would sing "you can't always do what you want, you can't always get what you want" They are not fans of the Rolling Stones.
  • Riffraft1960
    Riffraft1960 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    relynne wrote: »
    I confess that I'm overdue for a great date. One of those dates where you have a great dinner with good conversation, go out drinking after, and then stay up all night having amazing sex and talking. Sleep in the next morning, have a mimosa soaked brunch and then spend all afternoon in bed. Yeah...I'm way overdue.

Other than the mimosa, that was my last Friday, Saturday. It was outstanding. Did finally get up early afternoon, watched some tv, have dinner and go out dancing in the evening.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm pretty excited for the new Teaser Trailer for Star Wars: The Last Jedi.
  • BedsideTableKangaroo
    BedsideTableKangaroo Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm pretty excited for the new Teaser Trailer for Star Wars: The Last Jedi.

and the poster is pretty cool, too.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I confess July is starting to look like a good month for me.
  • bigmuneymfp
    bigmuneymfp Posts: 2,235 Member
    Options
    I confess I just want to drop everything and disappear. Like never to return again, disappear.

Let's go...
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    I confess I just want to drop everything and disappear. Like never to return again, disappear.

Aww. I'd be sad. :(
  • BedsideTableKangaroo
    BedsideTableKangaroo Posts: 736 Member
    Options

When is that out?

just saw it online
  • turbostang7
    turbostang7 Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options

Can I come with?
  • relynne
    relynne Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    relynne wrote: »
    I confess that I'm overdue for a great date. One of those dates where you have a great dinner with good conversation, go out drinking after, and then stay up all night having amazing sex and talking. Sleep in the next morning, have a mimosa soaked brunch and then spend all afternoon in bed. Yeah...I'm way overdue.

Other than the mimosa, that was my last Friday, Saturday. It was outstanding. Did finally get up early afternoon, watched some tv, have dinner and go out dancing in the evening.

Sounds perfect! <3
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    I confess I'm actually hoping the weekend flies by and Monday gets here quickly.
  • A_MariposaDream
    A_MariposaDream Posts: 4,176 Member
    Options
    I may or may not have ran over my son favorite toy! Dang it !!! #1 mom right here
  • FairhavenDS
    FairhavenDS Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    I confess I just went for an awesome run today and was all excited to see my VO2 Max score, only to find out I'm still in the bottom 45% of males in my age group :confounded:
  • ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    I am to homely to post a selfie so have never done it.
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    ekim2016 wrote: »
    I am to homely to post a selfie so have never done it.

Looks like you have a purty mouth
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    JLAJ81 wrote: »
    I confess it flabbergasts me why some people complain about provocative selfies then they openly talk about their self pleasure routine. Is it not kind of the same type thing? I really don't care and I'm also a big hypocrite but come on man.

If you're talking about me, then what I said yesterday went over your head. I don't care if people post provacative selfies. The issue I have is with those that do and then come rant about guys commenting on said provacative selfies.

Not talking about you! You haven't said anything hypocritical that I've noticed!!!
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    JLAJ81 wrote: »
    I confess it flabbergasts me why some people complain about provocative selfies then they openly talk about their self pleasure routine. Is it not kind of the same type thing? I really don't care and I'm also a big hypocrite but come on man.

If you're talking about me, then what I said yesterday went over your head. I don't care if people post provacative selfies. The issue I have is with those that do and then come rant about guys commenting on said provacative selfies.

You are seriously one of my favorite people here. <3