True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    I confess that in the same way there's a "photochop" thread here, I kinda want to start a sketch thread, but (and here's the kicker), I'm afraid of the 5,000 "Woo"s I might receive as well as the the thought that people here might start giving me *kitten* over it because it has nothing to do with diet or fitness, it offends them in some way or they just plain don't like me and make *kitten* comments about my ability. :sweat:

I just think it would keep me in practice and ultimately help me in my longterm goal of establishing a small business doing arts/crafts/commissions for people.

I also struggle on how I could keep people interested in the thread or how they could participate. Wouldn't want to be exclusionary or anything.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    ^
    I can relate. I sometimes feel like a thread killer, hmm that stinks. The paranoid side of me feels like "well, I guess the memos went out." Sometimes people probably just don't like me. Ok ... Sometimes something I posted doesn't necessarily warrant a quote/reply. That's understandable, so fine. Sometimes I figure few replies might be because I had words with someone so then someone else got offended and their friend got offended and back to paranoia that " uh huh, memos ..." So heck if I know.

Plus I talk about cats a lot and maybe some are all like STFU already but hey, it makes me happy and I see others here really like animals so that's great!

Edit: to be honest I'm kinda one of those 'nerds' who chill at home a lot. I'm into crafty stuff and artsy fartsy stuff. I'm not a fashionista. I don't drink or go 'clubbing'. Some of the things I enjoy make me feel like an old lady. Ha!
  • KosmosKitten
    Options
    I confess that in the same way there's a "photochop" thread here, I kinda want to start a sketch thread, but (and here's the kicker), I'm afraid of the 5,000 "Woo"s I might receive as well as the the thought that people here might start giving me *kitten* over it because it has nothing to do with diet or fitness, it offends them in some way or they just plain don't like me and make *kitten* comments about my ability. :sweat:

I just think it would keep me in practice and ultimately help me in my longterm goal of establishing a small business doing arts/crafts/commissions for people.

I also struggle on how I could keep people interested in the thread or how they could participate. Wouldn't want to be exclusionary or anything.

I like the idea. If you don't want to start a thread I think there is an art thread. I wouldn't be able to participate because I'm not very artsy but I've admired your sketches and knitting and general nerdiness from afar

See, I want others to be involved though. Just can't figure out how to do it outside of the art thread. Like a "You Think It, I'll Draw It". A bunch of people just suggesting whatever they want to see drawn. Though, I bet I'll end up with some really bizarre suggestions if I do that. :D

Also, thank you. :blush:
  • friction_thighs
    friction_thighs Posts: 434 Member
    Options

I like the idea. If you don't want to start a thread I think there is an art thread. I wouldn't be able to participate because I'm not very artsy but I've admired your sketches and knitting and general nerdiness from afar

See, I want others to be involved though. Just can't figure out how to do it outside of the art thread. Like a "You Think It, I'll Draw It". A bunch of people just suggesting whatever they want to see drawn. Though, I bet I'll end up with some really bizarre suggestions if I do that. :D

sounds a great idea!! I'll join in. But, knowing this place, I imagine you'll get lots of request for men and lady private parts. lol
  • KosmosKitten
    Options

sounds a great idea!! I'll join in. But, knowing this place, I imagine you'll get lots of request for men and lady private parts. lol

It is a distinct possibility. Either that or everyone requesting I draw them (but there's already an artist here who does that!) ;)
  • friction_thighs
    Options

It is a distinct possibility. Either that or everyone requesting I draw them (but there's already an artist here who does that!) ;)

really? is there? who is this artist? a friend of mine wants to know ;)
  • Raquel_Mama
    Raquel_Mama Posts: 1,815 Member
    Options
    I confess that I find oodles of mfp women super hot and wanna touch all their hineys.

I don't know who you are, but I like my hiney touched!
  • friction_thighs
    Options
    I confess that I find oodles of mfp women super hot and wanna touch all their hineys.

I have an oodle, that I would like to be hineyed!! or is it the other way around? I can never remember
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    Cheap whiskey is still technically whiskey

When I go that route I have to mix it with ginger ale. Works the same though.

I like mine with ginger ale all the time
  • 123liveoak
    123liveoak Posts: 2,239 Member
    Options
    Ic...i want to give the puppers back ...sometimes I like her sometimes I'm like ugh...as I stand in the freezing cold for her
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options

Am I included in "oodles" or am I too annoying?

Edge case

Blondes start from behind. I blame the one girl from my teen years.

Was that when Barry White was popular?

4lkgvp57693p.gif

:joy:
  • Raquel_Mama
    Options

Shouldn't we at least have proper introductions first?

Nahhhh, let's just jump right in, better that way! :D
  • GoodrichFalbe
    GoodrichFalbe Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I’m always horny..Hell I could go for a round of sex right now
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options

Nahhhh, let's just jump right in, better that way! :D

Does this party need a chaperone? Hmmm?
  • GoodrichFalbe
    GoodrichFalbe Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I volunteer as Tribute!!!
  • Raquel_Mama
    Options
    I volunteer as Tribute!!!

You know you're just chaperoning right? Not volunteering to jump in! Lol