True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• EdinBeau
    EdinBeau Posts: 29 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I confess I want to beat the holy hell out of my cousin's dog for attacking mine (again) and I want to beat the holy hell out of my cousin for letting it happen. I wish I could just kick her *kitten* out of my house.
  • MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    I confess no matter how hard I try I will never have a six pack ...blah.
  • luciemarieleduc
    luciemarieleduc Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I confess that I really hate working out, yeah yeah, feel great once im done but I curse the whole time, lol
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    I confess it is taking all my strength to not talk to someone like a baby, since that is how he's acting. Do you *kitten* job man and stop crying!!

End rant....
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options

Same here.
    I like arms better than abs.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options

Same here.
    I like arms better than abs.

And they are more useful. You can't hold stuff with your abs.

• liftorgohome
    liftorgohome Posts: 25,455 Member
    Options
    I confess I think hot girls in pickup trucks is a turn on!!
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    thedcubed1 wrote: »
    RavenLibra wrote: »
    Svanel wrote: »
    I signed up for match.com on a whim last night. i am now regretting it lol. i'm not even interested in having a relationship at this point in my life. if anything, i look simply for someone to converse with that will keep it interesting. i need to go to the gym.
    I hear that all the love you need can be found here on MFP... is that true folks?

Or maybe you meant lust? :D

Hey HEY...you just need to be careful who you flash those sexy toes of yours to! :tongue: :lol:

Haha Z! You silly! :*

I confess this is true :wink:
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options

A six pack is not the end all be all. I could not care less if I have a 6 pack. I'm def not willing to starve myself to get one. Overall proportion is more attractive to me than just one muscle group.

I wish I could add what I'm thinking to this comment, but I'll get in trouble. :expressionless:

Don't get me wrong, that V is so very sexy, but not a requirement. Proportion is key.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I confess, I feel very sorry for people who never take the time to be introspective.
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    I confess that I like Timshel's comment, I am often struck by how self-unaware some people are. Like how can one NOT want to understand how their presence in the world affects everyone around them? How can they not see how insignificant they are against the backdrop of 7 billion other people standing on the same rock floating through space. Like.. come on... grab your oar and help us row!!! or stop using up the oxygen.. cause I may need that somewhere down the road... Hmmm...maybe I am just saying.. some people are a waste of skin... yes.. I confess that I sometimes believe that some people are a waste of skin...
  • Ben_there_done_that
    Ben_there_done_that Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Yikes. Could you imagine if that many people suddenly realized how insignificant they are? Ignorance is bliss.
  • Dazzler21
    Dazzler21 Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    JSurita3 wrote: »
    So leave your judgement hats off and confess something to us. I'll start...

I confess I find these "person above you" threads ridiculous but pathetically continue posting in them. Lol...

This a million times over, they're super childish but I can't help it.

Also I find it difficult to not accidentally flirt! I don't get why my brain does it, I may not even be attracted to the person but my brain will go "tell them they have a nice smile" and off I go...
  • Dazzler21
    Dazzler21 Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    EdinBeau wrote: »
    I confess I want to beat the holy hell out of my cousin's dog for attacking mine (again) and I want to beat the holy hell out of my cousin for letting it happen. I wish I could just kick her *kitten* out of my house.

Wait her dogs the problem, but you want to kick her kitten? What's that about!?
  • walleyclan1
    walleyclan1 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    Jiu Jitsu class gets me hot and bothered
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options
    captbklee wrote: »
    Yikes. Could you imagine if that many people suddenly realized how insignificant they are? Ignorance is bliss.

I'm significant!

Because I contribute to.... well... because I'm an asset to... errr... umm

ut oh.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Jiu Jitsu class gets me hot and bothered

GracieJohnLamonicaGracieMag-640x400.jpg
  • Ben_there_done_that
    Ben_there_done_that Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Aw man. I really miss triangle choking the hell out of someone...