True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    I say we are all paddling in the same canoe....
  • ekim2016
    Options
    maybe, but I was thinking more like thru self improvement here... :)
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    RavenLibra wrote: »
    I confess that I like Timshel's comment, I am often struck by how self-unaware some people are. Like how can one NOT want to understand how their presence in the world affects everyone around them? How can they not see how insignificant they are against the backdrop of 7 billion other people standing on the same rock floating through space. Like.. come on... grab your oar and help us row!!! or stop using up the oxygen.. cause I may need that somewhere down the road... Hmmm...maybe I am just saying.. some people are a waste of skin... yes.. I confess that I sometimes believe that some people are a waste of skin...

I am glad that only "some" people are a waste to you. Maybe you should compile a list so we don't waste time chatting or recognizing the insignificant people's posts.
    SOMETIMES... some people... as an example... spotted some meathead driving around with a baseball bat sitting in his console... sure he could have been off to a baseball game at 10 at night in the middle of January... and far be from me to judge (unlike you who went all passive aggressive with YOUR judgment of me) BUT I happen to think there's a large portion of incarcerated people that have been rightly convicted of heinous crimes (against all manner of innocent victim) that are a waste of skin...but thank you for standing up and proclaiming your self-righteousness.

So no second chances? People can't change?
    I feel like you saying that other people are a waste of skin and insignificant eludes to some self-righteousness on your part, no?

what if he's right?
  • ekim2016
    Options
    I read us green eyed people are the rarest eye color....
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    Gimsteinn1 wrote: »
    I got the scare of my life tonight, a driver hit my baby girl and took off but I know the license plate number and now I wan't to hunt her down and killer. My girl is ok.. but that driver.. She better *kitten* hope the police get to her before I do!!!

That's *kitten* terrifying. Glad she's okay!
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I confess that I like Timshel's comment, I am often struck by how self-unaware some people are. Like how can one NOT want to understand how their presence in the world affects everyone around them? How can they not see how insignificant they are against the backdrop of 7 billion other people standing on the same rock floating through space. Like.. come on... grab your oar and help us row!!! or stop using up the oxygen.. cause I may need that somewhere down the road... Hmmm...maybe I am just saying.. some people are a waste of skin... yes.. I confess that I sometimes believe that some people are a waste of skin...

I am glad that only "some" people are a waste to you. Maybe you should compile a list so we don't waste time chatting or recognizing the insignificant people's posts.
    SOMETIMES... some people... as an example... spotted some meathead driving around with a baseball bat sitting in his console... sure he could have been off to a baseball game at 10 at night in the middle of January... and far be from me to judge (unlike you who went all passive aggressive with YOUR judgment of me) BUT I happen to think there's a large portion of incarcerated people that have been rightly convicted of heinous crimes (against all manner of innocent victim) that are a waste of skin...but thank you for standing up and proclaiming your self-righteousness.

I feel like you saying that other people are a waste of skin and insignificant eludes to some self-righteousness on your part, no?

what if he's right?

About which part? That he deserves skin more than someone else?

is there hope for everyone?

there is redemption for all?
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    I got the scare of my life tonight, a driver hit my baby girl and took off but I know the license plate number and now I wan't to hunt her down and *weallknowwhatIwannadotoher*. My girl is ok.. but that driver.. She better *kitten* hope the police get to her before I do!!!

whoa, give them no mercy; no quarter
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    I got the scare of my life tonight, a driver hit my baby girl and took off but I know the license plate number and now I wan't to hunt her down and killer. My girl is ok.. but that driver.. She better *kitten* hope the police get to her before I do!!!

Glad she's alright, but be careful about murder confessions. I'm not judging though.

Seriously I'm glad she's ok and let the karma police handle this one.

I would let the reykjavik police handle it
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options

what if he's right?

5rvt36yx663c.gif
    Hope.gif 974.9K
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    thedcubed1 wrote: »

what if he's right?

5rvt36yx663c.gif

darn right.
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    Meh. That is okay. I believe there is hope for humanity. Not everyone has to think so, but if we completely give up that hope then what is really left? A bunch of *kitten* *kitten* running around like they are better and more deserving of a good life than everyone else? I don't want to live in a world like that

full.png
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    A bunch of *kitten* *kitten* running around like they are better and more deserving of a good life than everyone else? I don't want to live in a world like that

That's because you're a good person with old fashioned midwestern values; that's a great thing

..... and, you probably should never move to North Scottsdale or West L.A.

• thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    I confess I was more talking about the Institutionalized part of that movie
  • Motorsheen
    Options

Glad she's alright, but be careful about murder confessions. I'm not judging though.

Seriously I'm glad she's ok and let the karma police handle this one.

I would let the reykjavik police handle it

That's what I was thinking, but couldn't spell it, so I gave up. Plus I heard that song on the radio today.

yeah... I had to google, copy, cut, paste it.
  • JeanieWww
    JeanieWww Posts: 4,037 Member
    Options
    I confess I can feel like I'm not going to succeed in this journey to be healthier, at least once a month. Rather depressing when it hits.
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    giphy.gif

I dunno, we need to nip this in the bud.

Hitler jokes make me Führerious, AnneFrankley... they are in such poor taste; they're not only wrong, they're not reich.