True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    JeanieWww wrote: »
    I confess I can feel like I'm not going to succeed in this journey to be healthier, at least once a month. Rather depressing when it hits.

One day at a time, one pound at a time. Hang in there.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options
    I confess I can feel like I'm not going to succeed in this journey to be healthier, at least once a month. Rather depressing when it hits.

he's the thing, everyone stumbles

... it's not if you fall, but instead, how you stand back up
  • BedsideTableKangaroo
    BedsideTableKangaroo Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    RavenLibra wrote: »
    RavenLibra wrote: »
    I confess that I like Timshel's comment, I am often struck by how self-unaware some people are. Like how can one NOT want to understand how their presence in the world affects everyone around them? How can they not see how insignificant they are against the backdrop of 7 billion other people standing on the same rock floating through space. Like.. come on... grab your oar and help us row!!! or stop using up the oxygen.. cause I may need that somewhere down the road... Hmmm...maybe I am just saying.. some people are a waste of skin... yes.. I confess that I sometimes believe that some people are a waste of skin...

I am glad that only "some" people are a waste to you. Maybe you should compile a list so we don't waste time chatting or recognizing the insignificant people's posts.
    SOMETIMES... some people... as an example... spotted some meathead driving around with a baseball bat sitting in his console... sure he could have been off to a baseball game at 10 at night in the middle of January... and far be from me to judge (unlike you who went all passive aggressive with YOUR judgment of me) BUT I happen to think there's a large portion of incarcerated people that have been rightly convicted of heinous crimes (against all manner of innocent victim) that are a waste of skin...but thank you for standing up and proclaiming your self-righteousness.

So no second chances? People can't change?
    I feel like you saying that other people are a waste of skin and insignificant eludes to some self-righteousness on your part, no?

what if he's right?

About which part? That he deserves skin more than someone else?

I'm quite fond of my skin and feel I'm very deserving of it. Anyone else having it would just be weird.

it rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    giphy.gif

Nah, I am a lover not a fighter ;)
    Usually

Re5pext.

usually

always
  • Motorsheen
    Options

Unless no one gives you a second chance and you have to just lay there in the gutter....
    Sorry, I couldn't help myself. ;):D

I believe in second chances... for most everyone.

• LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I confess I feel like watching a bunch of chick flicks and stuffing my face with chocolate.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I confess, the hyperbolic responses and absolutes people talk are funny, but usually useless in dialog.
  • ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options

Unless no one gives you a second chance and you have to just lay there in the gutter....

as we are all imperfect, I also believe in second and third chances...actually more if need be.
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    I confess I'd probably get into more arguments here if I weren't so lazy. I write out long randy replies but then think I'll probably have to reply again to carry that on, so I just delete it. :D

long as you treat the forums like its a silverback on meth wielding a bowie knife, things here ain't so bad. you just gotta know when to make your exit.

when in doubt just post a gif. the more confusing the gif the better too so nobody knows whether they should be angry at you or laugh.

1319650684_monkey_riding_a_bike.gif
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    I confess I'd probably get into more arguments here if I weren't so lazy. I write out long randy replies but then think I'll probably have to reply again to carry that on, so I just delete it. :D

long as you treat the forums like its a silverback on meth wielding a bowie knife, things here ain't so bad. you just gotta know when to make your exit.

when in doubt just post a gif. the more confusing the gif the better too so nobody knows whether they should be angry at you or laugh.

Truly the most insightful thing I've ever read here.

7c99811292c16c16ec67e6c759dd2a56.gif
  • ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    I confess I don't know what "kitten" means but I see it here a lot...
  • MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    I got up to mAke dinner and got lightheaded cutting kielbasa and potatoes. This sickness better just be a 24 hour thing. Blah.
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    ekim2016 wrote: »

as we are all imperfect, I also believe in second and third chances...actually more if need be.

for most..... not all

220px-CharlesManson2014.jpg

• mrwineismybf
    mrwineismybf Posts: 4,088 Member
    Options

Truly the most insightful thing I've ever read here.

7c99811292c16c16ec67e6c759dd2a56.gif
    o5g8exaurpy4.gif

Elephant cat butt is my fav :D.