• JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    Jalapeño cornbread mmmmmm
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    I confess I hardly recognize this place anymore. Forums seem so lame lately. :/

I'd say why, but I don't want another warning.

I've been staying away due to warnings.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options

I'd say why, but I don't want another warning.

My warning level expires tomorrow.
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    I confess I had a dream about someone here last night. I was walking down the street I grew up on and he showed up topless, driving a golf cart... then took me to what looked like the set of a music video and made me eat vegetables.
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    I confess I had a dream about someone here last night. I was walking down the street I grew up on and he showed up topless, driving a golf cart... then took me to what looked like the set of a music video and made me eat vegetables.

Were there eggplants involved? :D

No eggplants. Green peppers and tomatoes.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options

Were there eggplants involved? :D

No eggplants. Green peppers and tomatoes.

what?

no asparagus?

I'm crestfallen.
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    ^^
    This guy gets it
  • Motorsheen
    Options

I reckon that we need an action verb or two.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »

I confess, there were trolls and such causing much of it, but also familiarity for long timers breeds contempt.

Nothing new really, just standard turn-over for sore backsides, white knights, and the all-too-serious-about-online-life users.

Move along and enjoy. Still lots of good people and stuff around.

I think I missed all the "fun". I should probably be grateful.
  • ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    I make garbread.... just substiture garlic powder instead of sugar in the cornbread.. yum with a dab of butter on top
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    ekim2016 wrote: »
    I make garbread.... just substiture garlic powder instead of sugar in the cornbread.. yum with a dab of butter on top

Oh man...this sounds like something I'm gonna need to try
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    I confess I feel very awkward at work, after wondering if my boss and co-worker are trying to hook me up with someone we work with. People must not know my rule about inter-office dating.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I confess I feel very awkward at work, after wondering if my boss and co-worker are trying to hook me up with someone we work with. People must not know my rule about inter-office dating.

Is your rule, you only date inter-officely? :smiley:
  • mjj79
    mjj79 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm considering bariatric surgery. I just can't seem to lose weight.
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

LOL hell no!! Dating in the office is messy. And people all up in your business.
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options

LOL hell no!! Dating in the office is messy. And people all up in your business.

I've read so many horror stories about this!!

Yes! I lived it with my first ever job. I won't do it again.
  • Motorsheen
    Options

I've read so many horror stories about this!!

Yes! I lived it with my first ever job. I won't do it again.

not me, drama... rumors... gossip.... turmoil

it's a lot better than actually working