Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

True Confessions - Don't Judge

Replies

• projectsix
    projectsix Posts: 5,088 Member
    I confess my life is absolute chaos right now and very much unmanageable.

It will get better my friend. Maybe not tomorrow but just roll with it. Take deep breaths and go one day at a time or one minute a time when needed.

Been doing some Googling today and considering hiring a life coach to set me up with a plan because I have no direction whatsoever so I'm just winging everyday which results in scrambling. I need a plan and I need to focus on certain areas of my life as priorities but it's hard to figure out all on your own.
  • projectsix
    projectsix Posts: 5,088 Member
    I have not been tracking my food I confess and no exercising. I have been very lazy.

No judgement! Happens to the best of us. Also, happy first post. :p
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member

It will get better my friend. Maybe not tomorrow but just roll with it. Take deep breaths and go one day at a time or one minute a time when needed.

Been doing some Googling today and considering hiring a life coach to set me up with a plan because I have no direction whatsoever so I'm just winging everyday which results in scrambling. I need a plan and I need to focus on certain areas of my life as priorities but it's hard to figure out all on your own.

Never hurts to talk to someone and get some outsider feedback. You will get there!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    edited June 2017

I'm a life coach, I damn sure am.

Although, my advice might be flawed.

Like, really flawed.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member

Sounds like a good idea..a sounding board and someone to help you get focus and clarity..
  • JeanieWww
    JeanieWww Posts: 4,037 Member
    Sometimes I wish I had a confidant.
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    Hello? No need to call Saul. Tell me all your woes or your cunning & dastardly plans. Crimes you wish to commit? I won't tell a soul, I'll even help bury the bodies in a hole :D
  • SweatsOnSunday
    SweatsOnSunday Posts: 514 Member
    4100+ calories yesterday. Holy *kitten*. I knew I was feeling voracious all day, but now I can't eat until Saturday!
  • SweatsOnSunday
    SweatsOnSunday Posts: 514 Member
    JeanieWww wrote: »
    Sometimes I wish I had a confidant.

I used to have one at the old job. Now I'm pretty much alone. I miss that, too.

By the way, you have an inspiring profile!
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    I confess that im conflicted about whether I should be warning someone or minding my own business

If you ever think you should warn me, then warn me. Please. Any of you lol.

Honestly its better because a. You know someone cares and b. You can't say nobody warned you
  • captainfantastic94
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I confess that im conflicted about whether I should be warning someone or minding my own business

If you ever think you should warn me, then warn me. Please. Any of you lol.

But will you listen?? :D

Just tell him i told you so after the fact
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    All I really want is to just live a simple life in the country surrounded by futuristic technology of my choosing.
  • captainfantastic94
    I wish i could be home more
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    I don't think I have any actual true friends.
  • FireTurtle75
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Nah. Some lessons are punishment enough, I wouldn't want to rub salt in the wounds.

But I love salt. It's an addiction. I have like 8 or 10 different kinds from all over the world. I eat the stuff all by itself sometimes. LOL
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    I confess I have a crush on of our new coworkers, lawd she is beautiful. She's taken though, so that dream is shot down already
  • FireTurtle75
    Find out who he is & push him off of an overpass into traffic. Problem solved.

Just kidding. Don't do that.
  • captainfantastic94
    JLAJ81 wrote: »
    I don't think I have any actual true friends.

I'll be your true friend
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    I confess I have a crush on of our new coworkers, lawd she is beautiful. She's taken though, so that dream is shot down already

not necessarily

Either id have to wait until they break up or be a home wrecker and I'm not a home wrecker lol. I don't really want anything serious right now so I'm not sweating it too much.
  • FireTurtle75
    Normally I'm a pretty mild manner girl; I wanna break my trainer down in a very bad way.

I doubt he would complain much. What's stopping you from going for it?