True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• kq1981
    kq1981 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    kq1981 wrote: »
    What is this filter u speak of lol
    I tone it down on mfp, out here I swear like a trooper and NEVER think before I speak, which gets me into trouble lol I'd do anything for anyone though

My filter isn't necessarily watching my language. I work for the Marine Corps, my boss is a Chief Petty Officer in the Navy Reserves. Cussing is an everyday way of life around here. It's me not biting my tongue when it comes to how I feel about people that will get me in trouble. LOL

Wow! That's pretty amazing, working in the marine corps. Mfp allows me to think before I say how I feel about people's comments that make me angry, for that, I am thankful lol
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    What is this filter u speak of lol
    I tone it down on mfp, out here I swear like a trooper and NEVER think before I speak, which gets me into trouble lol I'd do anything for anyone though

My filter isn't necessarily watching my language. I work for the Marine Corps, my boss is a Chief Petty Officer in the Navy Reserves. Cussing is an everyday way of life around here. It's me not biting my tongue when it comes to how I feel about people that will get me in trouble. LOL

Wow! That's pretty amazing, working in the marine corps. Mfp allows me to think before I say how I feel about people's comments that make me angry, for that, I am thankful lol

Gotta love that *kitten*! LOL
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I confess the feeling of loneliness has been lingering around me these last few days
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I confess I just ate a chocolate icing covered, bavarian cream filled donut while posting inspirational stuff on friends' statuses.
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options
    I confess I just ate a chocolate icing covered, bavarian cream filled donut while posting inspirational stuff on friends' statuses.

OMG my favorite donut!!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

Sometimes you need to take one for the team. We all thank you for your sacrafice!

Pretty sure it went straight to my *kitten*!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

OMG my favorite donut!!

Mine too! It was the only one in the box that I like.. it was calling my name. I had to answer, it would be rude not to!
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I confess the feeling of loneliness has been lingering around me these last few days

man try to fight it as best you can. standard boring advice i know but its not worth letting that whale swallow you up.

I've been keeping myself busy so I don't give myself time to think about it too much. I've been down that road before so I know where it leads, no bueno lol.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

Sometimes you need to take one for the team. We all thank you for your sacrafice!

Pretty sure it went straight to my *kitten*!

Ewwwwwwww....that's not how we eat things.

Well maybe that's not how you eat things...
  • Riffraft1960
    Riffraft1960 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    dazzler21 wrote: »
    I confess that I used to be able to hit 20 pull ups straight, nowadays 8 is a struggle!

I confess 40 years ago I could do 20 pull ups. Nowadays I couldn't even do 1. Though I might be able to hang for a few seconds
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options

*hugs*
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options
    I confess I am currently eating a Rice Krispies Treat and drinking a diet Mt. Dew and I have no shame or regrets.
  • SoulRadiation
    SoulRadiation Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I throw all of the recycling into the trash compactor instead of sorting through it and putting it into the right place.
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options
    Sometimes I throw all of the recycling into the trash compactor instead of sorting through it and putting it into the right place.

I think somebody might just tell your mom about this.

Or tell the environmental police.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    JeanieWww wrote: »
    I wish she could see.

Personally, I believe she can, and she would be very proud.

• SoulRadiation
    SoulRadiation Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options

I think somebody might just tell your mom about this.

Somebody on here knows my wife. That's my real problem.

She's suspected for years that I might not always sort the recycling...