True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• merrysailor88
    merrysailor88 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    JeanieWww wrote: »
    Last year I hated my life. I was sad. I had no life. I was just existing and waiting to die. Instead, my Mom, who was also my best friend, died. We are quickly coming up on her death anniversary, and I find myself tearful, missing her, and yet thankful. Because her death helped me see what she had been saying for years, and I'm finding myself again. I'm working my way back to ME. She'd be so proud and happy. I wish she could see.

I'm sure she can.... This makes me so happy for you.
  • Miss_Hattie
    Miss_Hattie Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    JeanieWww wrote: »
    Last year I hated my life. I was sad. I had no life. I was just existing and waiting to die. Instead, my Mom, who was also my best friend, died. We are quickly coming up on her death anniversary, and I find myself tearful, missing her, and yet thankful. Because her death helped me see what she had been saying for years, and I'm finding myself again. I'm working my way back to ME. She'd be so proud and happy. I wish she could see.

Awww.... I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm sure she'd be happy to know you're trying to make some positive changes in your life. Maybe she CAN see! I can't imagine what I'd do if I lost my mom. I really feel for ya and send some hugs your way.
  • Riffraft1960
    Riffraft1960 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    I confess, I was confused when this thread wasn't on the first page. So I bumped it
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    Feeling super tired today and haven't done a darned thing on not planning it either!
  • creeunit
    creeunit Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I confess my gas is grossing me out a tad.
  • Miss_Hattie
    Miss_Hattie Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    creeunit wrote: »
    I confess my gas is grossing me out a tad.

I watched a video where the doctor said if you eat too many carbs you will have more gas. He also said eating too many fats causes diarrhea. I made a special note of that because it sounded like something important to remember. I'm still prepping for my surgery so I've not walked in your shoes yet. I've been warned though how bad it can get for some people.
  • JeanieWww
    JeanieWww Posts: 4,037 Member
    Options
    Feeling a little jealous, and yet wondering what's going on at the same time.
  • TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,535 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am not sentimental and recently threw out a whole bunch of stuff that my wife had stored in a storage unit for 7 years. Given my wife is one of my friends on MFP this is risky and she will only find out if she bothers to log on.
  • Dazzler21
    Dazzler21 Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    I posted a personal running goal that I hit tonight on my own wall. I'm sad that there's one person that won't see it because she's not on here anymore. She kept me going with her daily runs and her goal to run a half marathon and was the most encouraging to me when I still didn't know if I even wanted to run or not. I wonder if she pops in from time to time. If she does, I wish she'd just say hi and let me know.

What was your goal?
  • kq1981
    kq1981 Posts: 1,098 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I confess, I really want to send friend requests to quite a few people but Chicken out. Must. Build. Self. Esteem
  • richardpkennedy1
    richardpkennedy1 Posts: 1,890 Member
    Options
    I confess that I workout a lot but cannot do a strict pull up. Not even one!
  • Dazzler21
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I confess that I used to be able to hit 20 pull ups straight, nowadays 8 is a struggle!
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    kq1981 wrote: »
    I confess, I really want to send friend requests to quite a few people but Chicken out. Must. Build. Self. Esteem

I'm guilty of this too. LOL!

I confess the filter between my brain and my mouth is gone thanks to lack of sleep this week. I'm either going to have people laughing their *kitten* off, or I'm gonna piss someone off.
  • Dazzler21
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Get the fuqq outta here! If people get pissed, they don't understand where you are.

Keep the filter off when explaining problems it helps!
  • Dazzler21
    Options
    I once got warned by MFP.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    dazzler21 wrote: »
    I once got warned by MFP.

"Once" ..plenty of time to earn more :D
  • kq1981
    kq1981 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    What is this filter u speak of lol
    I tone it down on mfp, out here I swear like a trooper and NEVER think before I speak, which gets me into trouble lol I'd do anything for anyone though
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    kq1981 wrote: »
    What is this filter u speak of lol
    I tone it down on mfp, out here I swear like a trooper and NEVER think before I speak, which gets me into trouble lol I'd do anything for anyone though

My filter isn't necessarily watching my language. I work for the Marine Corps, my boss is a Chief Petty Officer in the Navy Reserves. Cussing is an everyday way of life around here. It's me not biting my tongue when it comes to how I feel about people that will get me in trouble. LOL