True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• bojack3
    bojack3 Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    I confess I am enjoying how just the mere sight of my face gets such a negative reaction out of some people. Good....carry the hate....let it eat you up....:)
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    bojack3 wrote: »
    I confess I am enjoying how just the mere sight of my face gets such a negative reaction out of some people. Good....carry the hate....let it eat you up....:)

Madness I tell you. What's not to love?
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    26skqqg1zagf.jpg
    @jkou77 @DISCIPLINEEQUALSFREEDOM @AliNouveau

I confess i should not be eating a Bacon King with fries, AND Flamin' Hot Mac n' Cheetos

Those Flaming Hot Mac n' Cheetos...are they any good? Even I who is a Hot Cheeto lover, I don't see myself eating those. They look weird.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    26skqqg1zagf.jpg
    @jkou77 @DISCIPLINEEQUALSFREEDOM @AliNouveau

I confess i should not be eating a Bacon King with fries, AND Flamin' Hot Mac n' Cheetos

Those Flaming Hot Mac n' Cheetos...are they any good? Even I who is a Hot Cheeto lover, I don't see myself eating those. They look weird.

They are more of a... buy them once to try them, I mean they were oddly delicious, but not worth spending money on twice.

How was the burger? I haven't had lunch yet
  • ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    I ate a french fry off a co workers tray today at Jack Box.. I had the grilled chicken salad with one fry haha
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options

Ehh they'll live.
  • bojack3
    bojack3 Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    MrSith wrote: »

Ehh they'll live.

Of course.....the longer the better.....
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    The bitmoji of the table being flipped accurately represents how I feel when I want to correct someone but I can't because I am trying to be good

This could be interesting.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    The bitmoji of the table being flipped accurately represents how I feel when I want to correct someone but I can't because I am trying to be good

I’m just here as a visual aid
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

xr9xd8wfdvhi.gif
  • Versicolour
    Options
    I confess I type out at least 5 times more responses than I actually post. Because who wants to hear from me when there are so many more interesting people here whose opinion matters more than mine
  • Versicolour
    Options
    I confess I type out at least 5 times more responses than I actually post. Because who wants to hear from me when there are so many more interesting people here whose opinion matters more than mine

I like your comments, you add way more to this place than you realise.

Thank you :smile: That means a lot to me
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options

I confess that I understand how you feel, although I bet you have more to contribute than you think.