True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I confess I've been one of these miserable people lately and I'm sorry.

Today is a new day! :)

ok0dpltrbh14.gif
    I can't get the audience chant out of my head now, lol.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm glad it's Monday.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options

I confess I don't like your new profile pic
  • LittleHearseDriver
    Options

Give it time, it'll grow on ya.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    Options
    I confess I think some of the men here need to see their gynaecologist. Menstruation shouldn't be that regular.

I think they've been experimenting with tampons too.
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    I confess... the sound of little kids running in a house with wooden floors has given me crippling trauma. :s

• SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options

Like a goiter?
  • mrwineismybf
    mrwineismybf Posts: 4,088 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm crazy
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I confess I may be staying in my pajamas all day, at least until it's time to work out. Easter Monday tradition or something.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    Options

Like a goiter?

Kinda like that rash you were telling me about. It's itchy and uncomfortable at first, but then after so long you can't picture yourself without it.
  • Svanel
    Svanel Posts: 6,255 Member
    Options
    I signed up for match.com on a whim last night. i am now regretting it lol. i'm not even interested in having a relationship at this point in my life. if anything, i look simply for someone to converse with that will keep it interesting. i need to go to the gym.
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    Svanel wrote: »
    I signed up for match.com on a whim last night. i am now regretting it lol. i'm not even interested in having a relationship at this point in my life. if anything, i look simply for someone to converse with that will keep it interesting. i need to go to the gym.
    I hear that all the love you need can be found here on MFP... is that true folks?

• LittleHearseDriver
    Options
    RavenLibra wrote: »
    I hear that all the love you need can be found here on MFP... is that true folks?
    You get more and then some.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »

Or maybe you meant lust? :D

Those damn raging hormones, I tell ya. LOL
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,503 Member
    Options

Those damn raging hormones, I tell ya. LOL

good morning!
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options

Hey HEY...you just need to be careful who you flash those sexy toes of yours to! :tongue: :lol:
  • transphormyn
    transphormyn Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I confess. I went to bed at 7pm and slept straight through til 4:30am :neutral: