True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• poetic_cell
    poetic_cell Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    I confess that I'm eager to know the name of the thread everyone's talking about. Somebody please enlighten me.

It was called OG MFP. It's already been disappeared.

Bummer. It must have been an interesting discussion.
  • mybfisred
    mybfisred Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    IC...I no longer like wings
  • VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    Options
    Imma fan of @mybfisred -
  • mybfisred
    Options
    You hate wings too?
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    IC that I've been here for *almost* a year and have only managed to lose 25ish lbs. It's my fault, but that's still a bit of a let down in the end when you go out of your way to make changes.
  • Daneel_83
    Daneel_83 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I’ve been here off and on for like 5 or 6 years. When I first came, I honestly didn’t have weight to lose. I was just getting into a little fitness. Now it’s a different story lol. I actually need to drop some poundage.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    IC sometimes I just quote *kitten* I see off the internet when I'm bored here.
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    Years ago when I was a single daddy of my 3 kids at the time they were 1,2and 3 years old I was working grave and only had a babysitter at night so was up with the kiddos all day unless they took a nap,

so my confession Is I would tell ppl that everything was fine and that I was getting enough sleep and that my worst week was 5 hours of sleep, but I lied I was only getting 5to 8 hours of sleep a week for months.

I eventually got them into daycare and started day!

Daddy strong!! :) now married and life is much better!

That's pretty amazing. Not many men can handle doing all that by themselves. I must say, sometimes we have to put that pride aside and ask for help as there is nothing wrong with that. We are human after all. Glad eveything turned out great for you!
  • Big_T_89
    Big_T_89 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    Years ago when I was a single daddy of my 3 kids at the time they were 1,2and 3 years old I was working grave and only had a babysitter at night so was up with the kiddos all day unless they took a nap,

so my confession Is I would tell ppl that everything was fine and that I was getting enough sleep and that my worst week was 5 hours of sleep, but I lied I was only getting 5to 8 hours of sleep a week for months.

That's pretty amazing. Not many men can handle doing all that by themselves. I must say, sometimes we have to put that pride aside and ask for help as there is nothing wrong with that. We are human after all. Glad eveything turned out great for you!

Yes was very hard but I became very good at it being a single dad eventually got connected with the community and events that helped! Now I’m proud to say that all made me a great husband and father! I still do everything I can every day! I just didn’t want ppl to worry about me! Now to look back idk how I did that no sleep thing! Single parents strength I guess wanted to my kids proud!
  • Big_T_89
    Big_T_89 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »

Yes was very hard but I became very good at it being a single dad eventually got connected with the community and events that helped! Now I’m proud to say that all made me a great husband and father! I still do everything I can every day! I just didn’t want ppl to worry about me! Now to look back idk how I did that no sleep thing! Single parents strength I guess wanted to my kids proud!

It's something you'll always look back fondly on. I did it for a while too. I worked nights, my wife worked days while we had a two year old and an infant at home. Seems like I never slept, but I'd do it all over again if I had to.

You bet, family strong!! That’s what the wife and I do now! My wife was a single mother of three as well so now a house hold of 6
  • bootyrubsandtacos
    bootyrubsandtacos Posts: 775 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I want get married, but I don’t want to put myself out there in order to find my future husband. The thought of dating gives me anxiety. I fell for this guy early last year. He was everything I was looking for. I told him I had feelings for him and he just ignored me. It’s been months and I still cringe when I think about it. If I was that heartbroken over a crush I don’t think I could handle a real breakup. I’m not even sure I’m emotionally equipped to be in a relationship. I would be worrying all the time and questioning his every move :s I have severe trust issues :|
  • poetic_cell
    poetic_cell Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    I wish I had green eyeballs.
  • WhereIsPJSoles
    WhereIsPJSoles Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I wish I had green eyeballs.

Like you want the whole ball to be green? Or just the iris? I need to know.
  • mybfisred
    Options
    IC I blocked you from my phone...it wasn't a joke