True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,255 Member
    Options
    I wish I had green eyeballs.

Like you want the whole ball to be green? Or just the iris? I need to know.

And what shade of green? Hunter? Emerald? Forest? The world needs to know! I need to know!
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    IC that I shouldn't be allowed to bake goods. It's not because I am a terrible baker, but quite the opposite.. and I love to eat what I make. Now I have two trays full of orange rolls and only two other mouths in the house to eat them.

Strongly resisting the urge to eat them all, lol.
  • angelamary61
    angelamary61 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I confess I ate pavlova for breakfast boxing day. I don't regret it and would do it again in a heartbeat.
  • poetic_cell
    poetic_cell Posts: 772 Member
    Options

I still want to have kids someday and I need a man for that (technically not, but personal preference), so I need normal eyeballs.
    My final answer is iris.
    DWBalboa wrote: »

And what shade of green? Hunter? Emerald? Forest? The world needs to know! I need to know!

FTnylfANlLdI.gif

To be honest, I just want @CoffeeAndContour 's eyes. Please and thank you.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    IC:

A bunch of my vague/anonymous posts aren't even about things happening here. It's usually about some crap situation going on in my life.
  • eccomi_qui
    eccomi_qui Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »
    IC:

A bunch of my vague/anonymous posts aren't even about things happening here. It's usually about some crap situation going on in my life.

About your cats yeah?
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    IC, the vertical climber I ordered as a present for myself, has sat unpacked since Friday ...
  • BoosDimples
    Options
    IC, the vertical climber I ordered as a present for myself, has sat unpacked since Friday ...

Did you get a versiclimber thingy?

Omg.

Awesome!

IC that I collected an elaborate home gym for YEARS while doing nothing but gaining weight...

...but, I was right that one day having it in my garage would finally bother me badly enough to use it since it was too heavy to carry off.

It’s called “The Rocket Bunny”... I kid you, not. :joy:
  • BoosDimples
    Options

Did you get a versiclimber thingy?

Omg.

Awesome!

IC that I collected an elaborate home gym for YEARS while doing nothing but gaining weight...

...but, I was right that one day having it in my garage would finally bother me badly enough to use it since it was too heavy to carry off.

It’s called “The Rocket Bunny”... I kid you, not. :joy:

Awesome! You'll get it put together and set up.

It takes a little while sometimes but now you have it.

There's local places I'm sure that sell used equipment, which also have pro install services you could use.

Sometimes its hard to figure out how to do that stuff or its a two or more person job.

If its something you can do yourself...drag it in front of your door every day.

So you have to drag it back out to leave your place.

You'll have it together by Feb.

Oh I’ll figure it out. More the height issue to think of. It’ll be in use by end of week. And I’ll likely be half dead from the usage lol :joy:
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options

I have green eyeballs and always thought of it as a weird mutation, one is half green and half blue and the other is green
  • AnnieH_4512
    AnnieH_4512 Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options

Growing up, I didn’t like having green eyes because all of my family members had blue, and I wanted blue! Now accepting the greenies!
  • Find_Me_Again
    Find_Me_Again Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    IC I binge watch Trisha Paytas on YouTube. And I actually like her :D
  • WhereIsPJSoles
    WhereIsPJSoles Posts: 622 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options

@Vikka_V
    Oh my god, me too! Like exactly.
    My right eye is completely green and the left eye is blue on one side and green on the other. I think it is technically a mutation
    ef929lahfo6h.jpeg

• THeADHDTurnip
    THeADHDTurnip Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I confess that I secretly want to cosplay. :#
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    @Vikka_V
    Oh my god, me too! Like exactly.
    My right eye is completely green and the left eye is blue on one side and green on the other. I think it is technically a mutation
    ef929lahfo6h.jpeg
    Your eye is so pretty! So very similar to mine too, but you have a more vivid colour!

I think it's a mutation too, it always made me self conscious, and I feel like they look different size or shape because of the colour difference.