True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    I only got 1 beer left........I have moonshine and whiskey but only 1 beer when I get home.
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,036 Member
    Options
    IC I don't get too close because... ghosts
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    IC I enjoyed my dentist visit a little too much because the woman cleaning my teeth was named Tiffany.
  • mybfisred
    mybfisred Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    MrSith wrote: »
    I only got 1 beer left........I have moonshine and whiskey but only 1 beer when I get home.

Will you share the moonshine
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,245 Member
    Options
    IC I had carbonara for breakfast and I don’t even feel bad. It was that good.

There is no wrong time for carbonara!
  • eccomi_qui
    eccomi_qui Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    It's fun seeing Pkov123 create posts in threads but they don't show up
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    IC I enjoyed my dentist visit a little too much because the woman cleaning my teeth was named Tiffany.

Does she take your pants off to clean your teeth? I never understood why that was necessary but hey, I’ve never had a cavity either sooo

She didn't do that but I did think it was odd I had to get completely naked for tooth x rays.
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    IC I had carbonara for breakfast and I don’t even feel bad. It was that good.

He’s a funny dude. I like the episode where he pretended to be a mover.

Carbanero*** love him, good bits
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    IC: I've never actually eaten a runny (fried?) egg. I just can't bring myself to do it. I also confess I find it disgusting watching people dip their toast in the runny yolk. :neutral:

I was probably 10 before I ate any egg. Scrambled first, yay tasty! Then some years later I tried a hard boiled egg, hmmm yum!
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »
    IC: I've never actually eaten a runny (fried?) egg. I just can't bring myself to do it. I also confess I find it disgusting watching people dip their toast in the runny yolk. :neutral:

I was probably 10 before I ate any egg. Scrambled first, yay tasty! Then some years later I tried a hard boiled egg, hmmm yum!

It's good, try it and video it so we can see
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options

Does she take your pants off to clean your teeth? I never understood why that was necessary but hey, I’ve never had a cavity either sooo

She didn't do that but I did think it was odd I had to get completely naked for tooth x rays.

Doctor knows best. I never question him.

Dentist**
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options

Yeah, I don't want me barfing online for-ev-er!
  • eccomi_qui
    eccomi_qui Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options

Love that line from the sandlot
  • Marx_MI
    Marx_MI Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    The smell of Egg salad makes me want to Vomit.
    Ughhhhh the humanity
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options

ns34v4o47v9p.gif