Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    mybfisred wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »
    mybfisred wrote: »
    Ic I think the best love story ...Ian and Mickey...real love

Sid and Nancy. Just saying.

mqjifaoxbcxp.jpg

Best. Love story. Ever... You know *ahem*, if you’re into that sort of thing.

Ummm sid and Nancy? What is this from...

Sid Vicious is from the band The Sex Pistols.

The Sex Pistols were an English punk rock band that formed in London in 1975. They were responsible for initiating the punk movement in the United Kingdom and inspiring many later punk and alternative rock musicians.

During the Sex Pistols' brief, chaotic ascendancy, Sid Vicious met eventual girlfriend and manager Nancy Spungen, and the pair entered a destructive codependent relationship based on drug use. This culminated in Spungen's death from an apparent stab wound while staying in New York City's Hotel Chelsea with Vicious.

Under suspicion of having committed Spungen's murder, Vicious was released on bail; he was later arrested again for assaulting Todd Smith, brother of Patti Smith, at a nightclub, and underwent drug rehabilitation on Rikers Island.

In celebration of Vicious's release from prison, his mother hosted a party for him at his girlfriend's residence in Greenwich Village, which was attended notably by the Misfits bassist Jerry Only. Vicious's friend Peter Kodick assisted him in procuring heroin, and Sid died in his sleep after overdosing on it.

From the Movie Sid and Nancy (with Gary Oldman playing Sid)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbGd8MXMw1w

That guy can do anything
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    IC, I get to go to Pei Wei and have my fave Thai Mango Chicken dish, and that is ALL I have thought about since getting to work. lol.

Now I want to go with you. That sounds so good!

Well, I didn't get it last time we had this convo, but NOTHING will stop me today!
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    IC, I get to go to Pei Wei and have my fave Thai Mango Chicken dish, and that is ALL I have thought about since getting to work. lol.

Well, I didn't get it last time we had this convo, but NOTHING will stop me today!

What about like, godzilla?
  • WhereIsPJSoles
    WhereIsPJSoles Posts: 622 Member
    Options

Highly relatable. They unceremoniously closed all Pei wei’s in my state a few years ago and I quite literally missed a flight out of the country waiting for my fix in an airport this summer.

• Whybelesswhenyoucanbmore
    Options
    IC I'm texting all of my neighbors to find out which one cleaned the snow off my car this morning so I can bake them some brownies.
    I love good Samaritans.
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    IC I'm texting all of my neighbors to find out which one cleaned the snow off my car this morning so I can bake them some brownies.
    I love good Samaritans.

It was actually me
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    I love good Samaritans.

It was actually me

That's a bold move pudgy, lets see if it pays off
    Options
    I love good Samaritans.

It was actually me

What's that supposed to mean? My home made baked goods are phenomenal. @pudgy1977 do you like them spiked or no?
  • pudgy1977
    Options
    I love good Samaritans.

It was actually me

What's that supposed to mean? My home made baked goods are phenomenal. @pudgy1977 do you like them spiked or no?

Ehhm....I like both...surprise me! Oh..and no frosting though. Kisses
    Options
    I love good Samaritans.

It was actually me

Do people frost brownies?? That sounds awful.
  • pudgy1977
    Options
    I love good Samaritans.

It was actually me

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

LOL well enjoy! I will live vicariously through you!
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I love good Samaritans.

It was actually me

gotta be a chocolaty frosting for it to work IMO
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Confess
    I get stressed out when I have to eat socially, like go out for lunch or dinner and I'm not hungry. I feel rude if I don't eat.
    Right now I'm trying to think of an excuse
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    I love good Samaritans.

It was actually me

A friend of mine's grandmother used to do that, except there was always more frosting than brownie. They were terrible.
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    I love good Samaritans.

It was actually me

A friend of mine's grandmother used to do that, except there was always more frosting than brownie. They were terrible.

It sounds terrible. I like my brownies to have that almost crunchy layer on top.
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    I love good Samaritans.

It was actually me

It sounds terrible. I like my brownies to have that almost crunchy layer on top.

Me too but I call them walnuts
    Options
    csbnga wrote: »
    I love good Samaritans.

It was actually me

Me too but I call them walnuts

*sigh*
    I'm hungry now.
  • mybfisred
    mybfisred Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    IC I have a pile of clothes on my dresser and they have not folded themselves yet :/