True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    I confess I usually succeed through a particular unorthodox coping skill but for the longest time I have not ventured there.
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    mybfisred wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »
    Ic I think the best love story ...Ian and Mickey...real love

Sid and Nancy. Just saying.

mqjifaoxbcxp.jpg

Best. Love story. Ever... You know *ahem*, if you’re into that sort of thing.

Ummm sid and Nancy? What is this from...

A biopic of the infamous Sid Vicious (the original bass player of The Sex Pistols) and his girlfriend Nancy (the Yoko Ono) of the day.
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Options

mqjifaoxbcxp.jpg

Except didn't he murder her?

He was charged with her murder but died of a heroin overdose while on bail before the case went to trial.
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I confess I am falling. Darn it all!! Darn it all to heck!!

What's up, sugar?

I am way too prone to over feeling. It sucks. My head and my heart are in constant conflict. Does anyone have a brain/heart comic to illustrate my point?
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options

What's up, sugar?

I am way too prone to over feeling. It sucks. My head and my heart are in constant conflict. Does anyone have a brain/heart comic to illustrate my point?

ae3aiuqlmgka.png
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Options

What's up, sugar?

No illustrations on hand, but I can relate.
  • Versicolour
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »

What's up, sugar?

ae3aiuqlmgka.png

Thanks @81Katz These are all so me!! Well, heart is me, brain has very little sway :heart:
  • Versicolour
    Options

What's up, sugar?

6dj3sm6y12nt.jpg

:lol: Thank you :heart:
  • Whybelesswhenyoucanbmore
    Options
    While the cats away the mice will play annnndd flight is cancelled. Never mind

But will be be gone by Friday? We have a cam date

Youre taking cam dates???

I was planning a staring contest while eating egg noodles, you want in?

Always.
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    Mr_L33 wrote: »
    got a refund for something I purchased for a friend on amazon, kept the money

Stop steeealing
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    Ic i had a dream where i grew a beard that wasn't *kitten* and just realised i didn't because I cannot grow a beard woot.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    IC, I get to go to Pei Wei and have my fave Thai Mango Chicken dish, and that is ALL I have thought about since getting to work. lol.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    IC, I get to go to Pei Wei and have my fave Thai Mango Chicken dish, and that is ALL I have thought about since getting to work. lol.

Now I want to go with you. That sounds so good!
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options

mqjifaoxbcxp.jpg

Sid Vicious is from the band The Sex Pistols.

The Sex Pistols were an English punk rock band that formed in London in 1975. They were responsible for initiating the punk movement in the United Kingdom and inspiring many later punk and alternative rock musicians.

During the Sex Pistols' brief, chaotic ascendancy, Sid Vicious met eventual girlfriend and manager Nancy Spungen, and the pair entered a destructive codependent relationship based on drug use. This culminated in Spungen's death from an apparent stab wound while staying in New York City's Hotel Chelsea with Vicious.

Under suspicion of having committed Spungen's murder, Vicious was released on bail; he was later arrested again for assaulting Todd Smith, brother of Patti Smith, at a nightclub, and underwent drug rehabilitation on Rikers Island.

In celebration of Vicious's release from prison, his mother hosted a party for him at his girlfriend's residence in Greenwich Village, which was attended notably by the Misfits bassist Jerry Only. Vicious's friend Peter Kodick assisted him in procuring heroin, and Sid died in his sleep after overdosing on it.

From the Movie Sid and Nancy (with Gary Oldman playing Sid)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbGd8MXMw1w
  • mybfisred
    mybfisred Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options

mqjifaoxbcxp.jpg

Sid Vicious is from the band The Sex Pistols.

The Sex Pistols were an English punk rock band that formed in London in 1975. They were responsible for initiating the punk movement in the United Kingdom and inspiring many later punk and alternative rock musicians.

During the Sex Pistols' brief, chaotic ascendancy, Sid Vicious met eventual girlfriend and manager Nancy Spungen, and the pair entered a destructive codependent relationship based on drug use. This culminated in Spungen's death from an apparent stab wound while staying in New York City's Hotel Chelsea with Vicious.

Under suspicion of having committed Spungen's murder, Vicious was released on bail; he was later arrested again for assaulting Todd Smith, brother of Patti Smith, at a nightclub, and underwent drug rehabilitation on Rikers Island.

In celebration of Vicious's release from prison, his mother hosted a party for him at his girlfriend's residence in Greenwich Village, which was attended notably by the Misfits bassist Jerry Only. Vicious's friend Peter Kodick assisted him in procuring heroin, and Sid died in his sleep after overdosing on it.

From the Movie Sid and Nancy (with Gary Oldman playing Sid)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbGd8MXMw1w

Good snow day movie to watch now...coffee and a movie