True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    IC:
    I have a dirty mind ...

Well .. under Simon says feature, Alexa just said "put your penis between my boobs" ... :lol::blush::neutral:
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Im lame cuz i fell for it
  • bojack3
    bojack3 Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    As much as I like stopping by the forums, I feel I understand them less and less.....
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    bojack3 wrote: »
    As much as I like stopping by the forums, I feel I understand them less and less.....

I feel you there brother
  • carmengeorge802
    carmengeorge802 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I confess I am becoming a badass on the basketball court. :)
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    I confess I can't smile looking at the mirror or my camera at all right now. I try, but I just can't. The only reason I was smiling in the split selfie I made with my daughter was because I told my wife "I can't smile when I see my own face" and she came back with "now you finally know how we feel" as I was taking the pic.

I know I don't know anything, but you'll smile again soon enough. You'll make peace with this and you'll figure out how to be happy again because you're TJ *kitten* whatever your last name is.

Also, your wife sounds perfect for you :p
  • HotmamaRenee
    HotmamaRenee Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I confess that I think about junk food all the time.
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    I confess I killed my Christmas tree :(
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    I confess I can't smile looking at the mirror or my camera at all right now. I try, but I just can't. The only reason I was smiling in the split selfie I made with my daughter was because I told my wife "I can't smile when I see my own face" and she came back with "now you finally know how we feel" as I was taking the pic.

@Clever_User_Name I have felt compelled to say many things to you during this difficult time, and have always decided not to, as I have not wanted to offend you....However, I've decided to tell you this TJ:

Feel however you want. Don't let anyone tell you how you are suppose to be, or how long it's suppose to take to be ok again, or the right way to grieve, or how you choose to live now. Not your wife. Not your family. Not your friends.. YOU will. Then it will change. Then it will change again. Then again and again.

I'm going to tell you the truth now: There are no answers. Stupid and horrible *kitten* happens for stupid and horrible reasons. How you decide to deal with that now is up to you and no one else. How you live your life now is up to you.

You know I tell you this from experience. We have both lost daughters. It could be last week, last year, or an eternity from now. It feels like a heartbeat ago...... I don't have any answers for you. It always feels like waking up and wishing to die. It won't go away, but you're not alone. If you ever need help dude, you know where to find me.

Thanks sir. My problem is that I always feel like I have to be the one to bring everyone else up and I can't do that right now, so yeah, you're right. I gotta do this at my own pace in my own way.

You're a dad. You're always going to feel that way. More than three years later, I still do the same, and still haven't taken care of myself. Don't do the same.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    IC: I've felt better since the holidays, since that time of year is almost always a stresser/trigger for me.

While the ok's and good feel good, I know it can be yanked away at anytime which totally sucks and makes it hard to actually enjoy those ok's and feel good 'stuff'. :cry:
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    IC. I may have escaped the house last night and today without eating a Cinnabon, but it is still at home...waiting for me. And I am sure I will eventually cave to it's creamy sweet goodness and eat it.
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    IC: I’m sick of pulling metaphorical punches just to keep the peace.
    IC: I got out of the wrong side of the bed this morning.
    IC: I’m not a nice person today and I’m good with that.
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    IC. I may have escaped the house last night and today without eating a Cinnabon, but it is still at home...waiting for me. And I am sure I will eventually cave to it's creamy sweet goodness and eat it.

DO IT!!!!
  • Timshel_
    Options
    empresssue wrote: »

DO IT!!!!

Meh, I just ate a whole back of Trail mix, which was like 850 calories so I COULD have had the Cinnabon!

But I get to burn it off on the tennis court in a few hours, so all good.
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    IC I always have a scented candle lit when I'm home. I go through candles, a lot!
  • Timshel_
    Options
    empresssue wrote: »

DO IT!!!!

Meh, I just ate a whole back of Trail mix, which was like 850 calories so I COULD have had the Cinnabon!

But I get to burn it off on the tennis court in a few hours, so all good.

I only eat the trail mix with the raisins and m&ms

That was it...the bag of M&M's with obstacles.