Edited to add!

This is why we're friends, gracias Amiga

I don't know how to say you're welcome in Spanish

Ihre Frau hat schönen Busen

Awesome! You're teaching me Spanish! :lol:
  • aeloine
    aeloine Posts: 2,163 Member
    Options
    IC: just ate 1,300 calories' worth of Valentine's Day chocolates I bought for myself in one sitting
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    IC that I like to silently judge people based on the alcohol they buy. This includes coming up with fantasized back-stories of what these strangers are like at home based entirely on one item they may purchase.

Ooh do me!

Only because you asked so nicely!

Eta: how could I pass this up

Etap2: i would also like to be done,

Big captn morgan or a 24 of coors!

Etap3: shush guys i know

:lol: Bring some of that Cap'n and lets go!

On my way
    x08p77l1xctt.gif
  • dtelsah
    dtelsah Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    I know I’m Canadian but I enjoy McDonald’s coffee more than Tim Hortons.

McDonalds coffee is deeeelicious! I get razzed for my love of fast food coffee, but I'm not ashamed!
  • dtelsah
    Options
    IC that I like to silently judge people based on the alcohol they buy. This includes coming up with fantasized back-stories of what these strangers are like at home based entirely on one item they may purchase.

<<<<< Quietly hides his bottle of cheap Cab and whistles innocently.
  • dtelsah
    Options
    aeloine wrote: »
    IC: just ate 1,300 calories' worth of Valentine's Day chocolates I bought for myself in one sitting

So, basically two chocolates?
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options
    IC, I've done really well the last 3 days eating "healthy" , and I'm super worried I'll over indulge during the Superbowl, setting me back 10lbs

Dude you got this! It's okay to say no to foods. Bring your own snacks if you are worried, you got this bro
  • W8WarI
    W8WarI Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    IC, I've done really well the last 3 days eating "healthy" , and I'm super worried I'll over indulge during the Superbowl, setting me back 10lbs

Valentine's Day depression'll do this, to me! :s
  • mybfisred
    mybfisred Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options

Dude you got this! It's okay to say no to foods. Bring your own snacks if you are worried, you got this bro

B..b..bu..but dip?

Eat it eat it ...yummy spicy buffalo dip :) dip

I actually picked some up at the store ...then put it back attempt at being good :'(:'(:'(
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options

B..b..bu..but dip?

Portion that *kitten* out
  • mybfisred
    mybfisred Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options

B..b..bu..but dip?

Impossible a tablespoon is like 100 cal and 1000 mg of sodium
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options
    mybfisred wrote: »

B..b..bu..but dip?

Impossible a tablespoon is like 100 cal and 1000 mg of sodium

Then have one tablespoon

If my mom can do it then so can you!