True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,837 Member
    Options
    IC I used to chat up people all the time on here, having some great conversations, but I am so sporadic in time I can spend typing up long responses and thinking about stuff, I started to feel like people were able to give more than I could so I gave up messaging and such. I rarely send messages anymore or do profile posts, but even when I do I don't tend to put much down because I don't wanna feel like I will poof and they'll be pissed. Silly, I know.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    IC I used to chat up people all the time on here, having some great conversations, but I am so sporadic in time I can spend typing up long responses and thinking about stuff, I started to feel like people were able to give more than I could so I gave up messaging and such. I rarely send messages anymore or do profile posts, but even when I do I don't tend to put much down because I don't wanna feel like I will poof and they'll be pissed. Silly, I know.

I <3 you , just the way you are..I get it :)
  • W8WarI
    W8WarI Posts: 567 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »

This' completely understandable, it's why I don't seek friends; here anymore & didn't when I was upon Facebook my most recent time, it'd have been nice to've followers; when I was using Instagram though but I dislike, hashtags/tagging people!
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    IC it's a gorgeous 75f in sunny northern California and I'm just dying to go run outside but I just don't think my knee is ready yet and probably shouldn't go to work tonight limping around because they might send me to a doctor who's going to put me out for a few weeks and I don't want to be that guy
  • Stephnsnyder
    Stephnsnyder Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Afraid I will die unhappy angry and overweight.
  • Kelkat405
    Kelkat405 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Afraid I will die unhappy angry and overweight.

That won’t happen. You have people here that believe in you and support you through all the ups and downs!
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    IC that I like to silently judge people based on the alcohol they buy. This includes coming up with fantasized back-stories of what these strangers are like at home based entirely on one item they may purchase.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    IC that I like to silently judge people based on the alcohol they buy. This includes coming up with fantasized back-stories of what these strangers are like at home based entirely on one item they may purchase.

Ooh do me!

I'm in line in front of you purchasing an $8 bottle of red wine, a small bottle of local whiskey, and a 6 pack of coffee stout

Almost exactly what I buy, except I have no idea where the whiskey is from except it's Canadian, and Guinness for the beer
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options

Ooh do me!

Only because you asked so nicely!

Eta: how could I pass this up

Etap2: i would also like to be done,

Big captn morgan or a 24 of coors!

Etap3: shush guys i know
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options

Ooh do me!

Only because you asked so nicely!

This is funnier because of what I just said

Hey, fortune favors the bold, or something
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    Ic, idk what the eta ^stands for?

Edited to add!

This is why we're friends, gracias Amiga

I don't know how to say you're welcome in Spanish

da nada