True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    kq1981 wrote: »
    I confess, my ex was extremely horrible (again) via email over the weekend and has put me back to square one. Blamed me for my last relationship being abusive because I'm a *kitten*. Sick of feeling sad and used :-(

sounds like that one was and still is and abusive one!

learn to recognise these *kitten* and their sly tactics. No one can make ya feel bad without your permission.
  • kq1981
    kq1981 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    MrStabbems wrote: »
    I confess, my ex was extremely horrible (again) via email over the weekend and has put me back to square one. Blamed me for my last relationship being abusive because I'm a *kitten*. Sick of feeling sad and used :-(

sounds like that one was and still is and abusive one!

learn to recognise these *kitten* and their sly tactics. No one can make ya feel bad without your permission.

He is and was. Hard to stay positive sometimes but I'll pull through. Thank u :smile:
  • kq1981
    Options
    Gimsteinn1 wrote: »

Hey you're awesome!! You're a bloody warrior. You're ex can just *kitten* off!

You're a legend of epic proportions, thank u :smile:
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    I'm baking homemade chocolate chip cookies as a method of seduction.

Can you tell me how well it works? I usually go with lasagna.

I went with coconut meringue pie. Homemade crust, filling and perfect meringue. Really I just made it to seduce myself with. So far, it's working.

Anything with meringue would seduce me! Sounds yummy. I am so bad at meringues.

I perfected it today! Patience was the key in waiting for the whites to get room temp, beating them alone till stiff then slowly dissolving the sugar in till super stiff. Plus pure Mexican vanilla helped!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

Hugs darlin. This man should hold no power over you. He's an ex for good reason. Don't let him get to you. Your relationships are none of his business, he's just trying to hurt you by finding and digging at your weak spots, the places you doubt yourself.
    You are not to blame for others being abusive.

• kq1981
    Options

Hugs darlin. This man should hold no power over you. He's an ex for good reason. Don't let him get to you. Your relationships are none of his business, he's just trying to hurt you by finding and digging at your weak spots, the places you doubt yourself.
    You are not to blame for others being abusive.

Thanks jo xx
  • shortgirlsneedlovetoo
    shortgirlsneedlovetoo Posts: 4,592 Member
    Options
    IC I've erased every time I go to post in the say something to someone thread
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options

Sweetheart, you are amazing. Do not let some dbag make you think otherwise. He's the problem, not you. <3
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I'm baking homemade chocolate chip cookies as a method of seduction.

Can you tell me how well it works? I usually go with lasagna.

I went with coconut meringue pie. Homemade crust, filling and perfect meringue. Really I just made it to seduce myself with. So far, it's working.

Anything with meringue would seduce me! Sounds yummy. I am so bad at meringues.

I perfected it today! Patience was the key in waiting for the whites to get room temp, beating them alone till stiff then slowly dissolving the sugar in till super stiff. Plus pure Mexican vanilla helped!

I have used cream of tartar and a perfectly clean and dry stainless steel bowl... maybe I'm missing the room temperature step. It's been a while since I've tried.
  • kittkat789
    kittkat789 Posts: 111 Member
    Options

I have erased more times than I have posted. Probable should have erased more though
  • DasItMan91
    DasItMan91 Posts: 5,753 Member
    Options
    I confess that a lot of what I read in these forums I find absolutely ridiculous, and lately have found it increasingly hard to bite my tongue......if I said what was on my mind most times I'd be the biggest D nozzle on the board

Sounds like me except I'm more willing to say what's on my mind both online and in real life.
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options

I confess I should have

Nah. Unless it was something mean, about me. :P
  • _dixiana_
    Options
    _dixiana_ wrote: »

I confess I should have

Nah. Unless it was something mean, about me. :P

Everything mean was about you. Mystery solved. :P

I knew it! :D
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I confess that I find this place less entertaining each day. Several months ago there was a lot of silly stuff and laughing and people knew that it was all jokes, sarcasm and teasing. Now I see posts and everyone is offended, complaining or in an attention horse competition. I roll my eyes and yawn now instead of laughing my butt off.

post reported.
  • Motorsheen
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I confess that I find this place less entertaining each day. Several months ago there was a lot of silly stuff and laughing and people knew that it was all jokes, sarcasm and teasing. Now I see posts and everyone is offended, complaining or in an attention horse competition. I roll my eyes and yawn now instead of laughing my butt off.

post reported.

BLOCKED

Dammit!

.... not that you would see this anyway

I only have one person on 'ignore'.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

post reported.

BLOCKED

Dammit!

It's me isn't it :(
  • Motorsheen
    Options

post reported.

BLOCKED

Dammit!

pffft.... c'mon now, you know your an absolute Favorite!
  • _dixiana_
    Options

post reported.

BLOCKED

Dammit!

I have 2. That number might double soon

The 2 I have on ignore don't seem to be around lately.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

post reported.

BLOCKED

Dammit!

My heart just skipped a beat :) errrm does this mean I can ask you for noodz now :#
  • Motorsheen
    Options

post reported.

BLOCKED

Dammit!

My heart just skipped a beat :) errrm does this mean I can ask you for noodz now :#

ask and ye shall.....