True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    IC: I had a big chunk of a giant monster cookie for breakfast. With 2 Oreos after for 'dessert'. :cookie::confused:
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    I confess I don't want to care about Valentines day, but I am dreading it nonetheless
  • WhisperingNighthawk
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »
    IC, I've done really well the last 3 days eating "healthy" , and I'm super worried I'll over indulge during the Superbowl, setting me back 10lbs

Dude you got this! It's okay to say no to foods. Bring your own snacks if you are worried, you got this bro

B..b..bu..but dip?

Make some dip with Greek yogurt. That *kitten* is delish!!

Exactly - just add some hot sauce!!!
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Is the super bowl this weekend?

(and yes I live under a rock, no need to tell me)
  • W8WarI
    W8WarI Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I confess I don't want to care about Valentines day, but I am dreading it nonetheless

Same here, I am already suffering via the depression of it; I haven't logged my consumables/exercised, within 4 days!
  • cap570
    cap570 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I confess that I have no damn clue what I am doing and I am winging it. I’m keeping to my routine I set though, so that’s a plus.
  • W8WarI
    W8WarI Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    I confess I don’t give a *kitten* about the super bowl and I find it hot when men don’t either.

Same here!
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I love all you superbowl haters. I always feel so alone this time of year!
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    There's a Texas Township in Michigan and I confess that I want to move over there just because of this site.

'Honey why did we move here?' 'Uhh'
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    I confess I don’t give a *kitten* about the super bowl and I find it hot when men don’t either.

It's just here so i had eagles fans all day and i had to pretend to give a crap about the eagles