True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »
    IC:
    I'd be Uber embarrassed if someone went through the pics on my phone. Not because there's anything dirty, but it's sad that there's probably hundreds of pics of my cats. :blush::smirk:

It's okay, I have 300 photos and videos of my dog on my phone

Mine is mostly weird gifs ....

Is that what you call em :laugh:
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I usually 1. mod 2. fun forum, and then around noon remember "oh yeah, I am supposed to log my food" 3. actually use the app for its intended use
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    IC: when eat a PB&j sandwich, I like to put plain potato chips in the middle. I don't do this with any other type of sandwich. Just PB&j. :smiley:
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »
    IC: when eat a PB&j sandwich, I like to put plain potato chips in the middle. I don't do this with any other type of sandwich. Just PB&j. :smiley:

I do that on Sloppy Joes!
  • MizzBree
    MizzBree Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    IC every post that I read and see the word *kitten*, my mind instantly goes into the gutter.... #sigh
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    I confess that the first thing I said when JT came out for halftime is "look at those 3's", talking about his Jordans he had on. I was upset today when I saw you could buy them last night and was sold out today.

He announced his 2018 tour this morning and he'll be stopping in St.Louis. ICF I would sell my soul to get front row seats.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    IC, I spent a lot of years in my life trying to pack my schedule with so many different thing, thinking that would give me a feeling of worth. Or more that it was where I looked for my worth. The more I could do and accomplish, the better I was as a person. At a point now, I really only am interested in doing things that are actually worth something. I like teaching, I like helping people achieve things, and I get the most satisfaction in my life from seeing others succeed.
  • mybfisred
    mybfisred Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    IC I'm too lazy to change light bulbs...standing on a chair right now sounds like too much work
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    IC I let something happen today that I shouldn't have and now I want more.
  • ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    saw The Shape of Water over the weekend and ate some movie buttered poopcorn....
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    IC it's so freaking gorgeous in the Bay Area right now, I feel guilty about it
  • Johns_Dope_AF
    Johns_Dope_AF Posts: 460 Member
    Options

Winter is over!
  • Johns_Dope_AF
    Options
    i'm off in 15 minutes
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

Winter is over!

Bay Area?

Born and raised in Hayward, living in Dublin...
  • Johns_Dope_AF
    Options

Winter is over!

Bay Area?

Lol hey neighbor. Born in UC living in Dublin. Working in Milpitas.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

Winter is over!

Bay Area?

kace_kay wrote: »

Winter is over!

Bay Area?

Winter is over!

Bay Area?

iz265yknc4xc.gif

Yeah we're loving it now, but Man... We're probably going to see like 140+ this summer :lol:

I work in Sunnyvale!