True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »
    IC it's so freaking gorgeous in the Bay Area right now, I feel guilty about it

Winter is over!

Bay Area?

Born and raised in Hayward, living in Dublin...

Lol hey neighbor. Born in UC living in Dublin. Working in Milpitas.
    kace_kay wrote: »

Winter is over!

Bay Area?

Winter is over!

Bay Area?

Lol hey neighbor. Born in UC living in Dublin. Working in Milpitas.

iz265yknc4xc.gif

Yeah we're loving it now, but Man... We're probably going to see like 140+ this summer :lol:

I work in Sunnyvale!

Don't say that, Jesse!!!!!!
    pvbwko5szdcg.gif

This is not normal here Kace... This is usually our coldest month...

Our seasons are like... Fall, Spring, Summer and HAF :laugh:
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    I'm fleshing out a conspiracy theory of a mod and his or her alt. I'll never tell, though. I'm actually so pleased to figure this out and also so pleased who it is.

Do you mean that you think a mod is currently running two different accounts?

Because if that's the case then somebody's being naughty.

Very naughty. Against the rules right?
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    It makes sense tbh, otherwise they would have a harder time participating in good fun...but they don't care about being super careful and that is actually a good reflection of good moderation.

The place is not swarming with evil spirits, so they don't have to be super careful.

But if it's a mod shouldn't they follow the rules that the rest of us are meant to follow?

Truth!!
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    It makes sense tbh, otherwise they would have a harder time participating in good fun...but they don't care about being super careful and that is actually a good reflection of good moderation.

The place is not swarming with evil spirits, so they don't have to be super careful.

But if it's a mod shouldn't they follow the rules that the rest of us are meant to follow?

You mean we're not allowed to have multiple accounts :grimace:
  • geegee0305
    geegee0305 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I confess I suck at cutting back on soda
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    geegee0305 wrote: »
    I confess I suck at cutting back on soda

I did switching to green tea with lemon and honey, cold...

You really have to ween yourself off it...
    Try telling yourself that you are not going to have one until the end of the week, or even end of the day... Then progress from there...

• mybfisred
    mybfisred Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    Ic I'm awake and really annoyed by this
  • ABCalkinsdiy
    ABCalkinsdiy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I’ve posted here and there and as of yet haven’t received any indication that my posts are even visible.
    True confessions?
    I haven’t made any friends on this site, but I certainly haven’t made any attempts

Also- I fricken love kimchi. Been making it for a few months and it’s my go to nom nom
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    I’ve posted here and there and as of yet haven’t received any indication that my posts are even visible.
    True confessions?
    I haven’t made any friends on this site, but I certainly haven’t made any attempts

Also- I fricken love kimchi. Been making it for a few months and it’s my go to nom nom

Your post are definitely showing!
    I'm Jesse and I've never tried kimchi
  • elliebellx27
    elliebellx27 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I confess i haven't dealt with it and the thought of even talking about dealing with it makes me feel sick 9 years later
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    edited February 2018
    Options

10. Multiple Accounts Are Not Allowed
    Creating an account for the purposes of deceiving other members or to work around a forum suspension is not permitted and will be grounds for a permanent ban from the site.

I'm not sure what it means by "deceiving" others but I know that some people have been banned from the forums because they had more than one account at one time so I've always assumed that that isn't allowed no matter what.

10. Multiple Accounts Are Not Allowed
    Creating an account for the purposes of deceiving other members or to work around a forum suspension is not permitted and will be grounds for a permanent ban from the site.

I'm not sure what it means by "deceiving" others but I know that some people have been banned from the forums because they had more than one account at one time so I've always assumed that that isn't allowed no matter what.

Deceiving could be interpreted in many different ways but I would agree to assume you can’t have more then one account. Really if you stop to think about it, other than for deceiving why would you need more then one account? I think that’s a good rule.

I also feel moderators shouldn’t be allowed to have two accounts. Ultimately people would find out, causing cliques and favouritism. If someone takes on the responsibility of being a moderator then they should keep a level of professionalism and respect. After all in a sense they are in a leader position hence are our role models. At least in my little ideal world.

yup, having two accounts going at the same time is against the rules

ETA: and for the record mods all mod from their personal accounts