I was on base
    I'm telling mom

Sweetie play nice with your siblings

vtsp3lror9w4.gif

Yeah
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    So it's a game? If you guess correctly, what do you win?
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,558 Member
    Options
    I had a very strange dream last night.

I had a baby and then suddenly I was at my moms house and her neighbour congratulated me on said baby. Then I was laying on the couch and I said to my mom, "do you think I have to work tomorrow? I had a baby yesterday." Then suddenly I was at school and my sister told me we needed to switch lockers so I went to do that but there was no extra locker for me so I asked if I could use hers. Then I was walking into a classroom and the teacher asked me where my baby was to which I responded with, "I didn't know I was supposed to bring my baby." Then next I was at a convention centre for a comic-con and someone at the ticket counter said, "are you the one that had a baby?" so I said, "yes, that's me. I had a baby yesterday." And the cast of black panther was there and M'Baku was doing his "woof" thing.

It was very strange.

That is great. What were you dressed as? Why didn't you bring me?
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options

I had a baby and then suddenly I was at my moms house and her neighbour congratulated me on said baby. Then I was laying on the couch and I said to my mom, "do you think I have to work tomorrow? I had a baby yesterday." Then suddenly I was at school and my sister told me we needed to switch lockers so I went to do that but there was no extra locker for me so I asked if I could use hers. Then I was walking into a classroom and the teacher asked me where my baby was to which I responded with, "I didn't know I was supposed to bring my baby." Then next I was at a convention centre for a comic-con and someone at the ticket counter said, "are you the one that had a baby?" so I said, "yes, that's me. I had a baby yesterday." And the cast of black panther was there and M'Baku was doing his "woof" thing.

It was very strange.

This is why we're friends

Does this mean my future baby is the next Black Panter?

No. Duh. He was not born in wakanda or of wakandan blood
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options

It was very strange.

That is great. What were you dressed as? Why didn't you bring me?

I think I was just wearing my normal clothes, unfortunately. Dream me didn't look down at my own outfit.

Maybe you were there and I just didn't see you!

Hmmmmmmm
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options

It was very strange.

assk9n7nyjyc.gif

There are actually very specific rules about becoming the Black Panther...
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options

It was very strange.

assk9n7nyjyc.gif

There are actually very specific rules about becoming the Black Panther...

Stop ruining my dreams :sad:

Don't ask big old nerds nerdy questions if you don't want big old nerd answers:33
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options

It was very strange.

No. But there may be an ancient phrophecy your baby is to fulfill

I like this answer better

It leaves room for a story line to be created while still sticking to the originated answer of nay.

I WANNA WRITE IT:33
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options

It was very strange.

No. But there may be an ancient phrophecy your baby is to fulfill

I like this answer better

It leaves room for a story line to be created while still sticking to the originated answer of nay.

I WANNA WRITE IT:33

It's better to ask forgiveness then to ask for permissiom

I'M GONNA WRITE IT**
  • bojack3
    bojack3 Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    I lost my temper with a dentist today. I need to find another dentist......
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    bojack3 wrote: »
    I lost my temper with a dentist today. I need to find another dentist......

Ohhhh this has insert really dumb dentist joke written all over it. :blush: