True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    Anxiety origin - From early 16th century: from French anxiété or Latin anxietas, from anxius (see anxious).
  • MizzBree
    MizzBree Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    MizzBree wrote: »
    IC that I post often on forums and I check daily to see if anyone has quoted me or talked to me... they don't... :(:s

Hi Mizz Bree. Love your smile and your open hearted post above. I haven't seen your posts before but here in Chit Chat we chat about anything and mostly are taking a break from or avoiding the weight loss/exercise discussions. See? You got 5 hugs. Keep joining the conversations here and be patient. You'll find your niche :smile:

Awwww!!! You are so sweet!! Thank you! I'm hanging in there!
  • pudgy1977
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    Anxiety origin - From early 16th century: from French anxiété or Latin anxietas, from anxius (see anxious).

That literally does not help

Literally?
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    I love you people
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,558 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    IC that while waiting for take out with the baby today, I got a couple “hey boy, hey” looks from a few passing ladies. That felt nice.
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    IC that while waiting for take out with the baby today, I got a couple “hey boy, hey” looks from a few passing ladies. That felt nice.

ITS BIOLOGICAL WE CANT HELP IT
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »

ITS BIOLOGICAL WE CANT HELP IT

Freaking uteruses

Hahahaha I love y’all

I kinda like you back. Lurker

Guilty, I stalk all you guys.

Honestly being a cop would make stalking easy

Just in a, “y’all y’all crack me up and I love you guys” kinda way.

Oh! I may have came to your house when you left this time. In a non-creepy way. :0

Good:) i feel safer already
  • pudgy1977
    Options
    mij140 wrote: »
    I confess that I just ate 1/2 of a pizza and plan to drink too much wine tonight.
    I’m on my way
  • ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    I confess today is dragging by and I can't wait to get home and put on comfy sweat pants...
  • Crafty_camper123
    Crafty_camper123 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    IC: I baked up a batch of brookies that were meant to go to a funeral. They didn't turn out to the quality I was expecting. Since I'm not giving under baked brownies to people I don't know, I have them at home still. I can't stay out of the darn things!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,507 Member
    Options
    Someone please try to send me a message. I’ve sent 3 and all are unread. Hmm.

I'll be happy to send you a message.

..... with an attachment. >:)
  • Motorsheen
    edited March 2018
    Options

@mij140

I just sent one to you as well.

no attachments.

... this time.
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

@mij140

no attachments.

... this time.

I didn’t receive it! :disappointed:

Dang, not clowning here either.

it was just a quick pm titled: testing...

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    The mom bod thread is making me feel self conscious for not having children yet

Whatever. You’re a *kitten* babe!

Your adorable. Think of it like this, your already hot. After you have a kid or two it will only make you hotter. ;)

That's very sweet of both of you.

Tbh when I was younger I wanted to have children by now so I have a hard time not putting pressure on myself to hurry up.

ETA: damn, MFP *kitten* me on the quoting there

I'd give you one of mine , but he's in his 20's and too much like me.. you'd not be safe :kiss:
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

@mij140

no attachments.

... this time.

Tbh when I was younger I wanted to have children by now so I have a hard time not putting pressure on myself to hurry up.

I tried for a long time for my first but it didn’t happen until I was 31. 33 for my last. Start when you’re ready. :heart:

You are stunning. Now and you will be then too. Also kids suck up your life, enjoy the you time while you have it.

Your adorable. Think of it like this, your already hot. After you have a kid or two it will only make you hotter. ;)

ETA: damn, MFP *kitten* me on the quoting there

I'd give you one of mine , but he's in his 20's and too much like me.. you'd not be safe :kiss:

You're all so nice, I love you <3

And dear god no, I don't want to have a son in his twenties. I was more thinking I'd have a baby-aged baby :p

He's a good looking man.. think about it :laugh:
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options
    Ic that i am really tires and haven't been able to sleep lately
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options
    Ic that i am really tires and haven't been able to sleep lately

Come drink wine and play UNO with me.

On my way