True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Mr_L33 wrote: »
    ok going back to what i said early about the inappropriate comments, i guess her husband logged into her account and read the *kitten* she wrote to me( and prob other guys ) and hes like threatening me lmaooo

oh the drama...

Why does it seem like the person who "walks into" this situation always gets angry at the person on the receiving end of the affection instead of at their partner, who is/was just as guilty? I don't get that. Especially if you were both being willing participants in whatever was said/went on.

Human logic is confusing to me at times.

To be clear i never wrote anything to suggest i wanted part of her game. I always help motivate people as much as possible. Never anything inappropriate. She just decides to tell me how nice i am and that she ************££*£*^^**##}{{^%}{]]^**+++. I completely avoided that convo by...ignoring lol

He prob just assumed that since we talking, we cheating

Still, why threaten you when he has obvious evidence of his partner's erm.. wayward ways? Doesn't make sense, especially since you state in this instance, you did not reciprocate anything that could be construed as flirtatious.

Also, ugh.. one of those people. People of the opposite sex can and do occasionally talk without it being sexual. :P
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    ok going back to what i said early about the inappropriate comments, i guess her husband logged into her account and read the *kitten* she wrote to me( and prob other guys ) and hes like threatening me lmaooo

oh the drama...

Our sweet Mr Lee involved in drama?.. :noway:

Seriously though.. sorry thats happening.
    P.S .. might be the same person 2 accs.. it's not like thats never happened ..

Come on now?! Please tell me this isn’t a joke!

Nope, no joke.. it's also been known that someone starts a thread or comments in a thread and uses an alternate acc to respond to themselves .. cross my heart true story.

What? No! No one would ever stoop that low!

:laugh:
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

oh the drama...

Why does it seem like the person who "walks into" this situation always gets angry at the person on the receiving end of the affection instead of at their partner, who is/was just as guilty? I don't get that. Especially if you were both being willing participants in whatever was said/went on.

Human logic is confusing to me at times.

To be clear i never wrote anything to suggest i wanted part of her game. I always help motivate people as much as possible. Never anything inappropriate. She just decides to tell me how nice i am and that she ************££*£*^^**##}{{^%}{]]^**+++. I completely avoided that convo by...ignoring lol

He prob just assumed that since we talking, we cheating

Ya know what Mr Lee.. don't sweat it, you didnt do anything wrong. Obviously your encouragement was taken the wrong way.
    You're a good egg Mr Lee, keep that *kitten* up. :smile:
  • bojack3
    bojack3 Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    I made instant mashed potatoes tonight....I think I like them better than real mashed potatoes
  • bojack3
    Options
    bojack3 wrote: »
    I made instant mashed potatoes tonight....I think I like them better than real mashed potatoes

Mashed potatoes from a box are amazing

Yes!! I did not know this until out of necessity I needed something soft to eat. Very pleased....
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    bojack3 wrote: »

Mashed potatoes from a box are amazing

I buy frozen mashed potato.. its in 5cm cylinders you microwave.. it's awesome, no dirty pots and only has potato, butter, milk and salt and is just like homemade mashed potato but better.
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    I confess that I didn't think this pre-made cherry fruit smoothie was going to be so good
  • bojack3
    Options
    IC I am lost with a lot of pop culture references people make on here.
  • CircleJerkk
    CircleJerkk Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I want to be a stay-at-home wife and just cook, clean, workout, and watch dr Phil.