Replies

• bojack3
    bojack3 Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    I may enjoy the rush pain brings.....
  • bojack3
    Options
    Or it may just be the pain meds prescri ed for the pain :)

Which on another note, being slightly drugged up has me thinking my mash up of the songs Havana and Smooth is sounding pretty good....:)
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Mr_L33 wrote: »
    edit* hope yall read that lol

Awww.. I missed it :/
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    edit* hope yall read that lol

Just pm me who and don't scrimp on the details.
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    bojack3 wrote: »
    I may enjoy the rush pain brings.....

Insightful.
  • Raquel_Mama
    Raquel_Mama Posts: 1,815 Member
    Options
    IC that I feel at this point, I may never belong. Not online, not offline, not within my family or around people who claim to be my friend. It's become extremely isolated and honestly? I'm really tired of trying. Tired of constantly putting effort into maintaining things or trying to be likable and then realizing that no one really seems to appreciate who I am as I am.

And that's starting to send me into a terrible depression.

:/ I don't know you and we've never really chatted, but feel free to message me if you need to talk to someone or if you just want to vent, I'm good for that. And I hate to see you so down.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    IC that I feel at this point, I may never belong. Not online, not offline, not within my family or around people who claim to be my friend. It's become extremely isolated and honestly? I'm really tired of trying. Tired of constantly putting effort into maintaining things or trying to be likable and then realizing that no one really seems to appreciate who I am as I am.

Im sorry you feel this way.. (hugs) I've always thought you a lovely free bohemian spirit and Ive loved looking at the things you've made, people do see you lovely and what they see is awesome :)
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    I confess that it's nice that work gives me energy again instead of draining me
  • slimgirljo15
    edited March 2018
    Options
    ok going back to what i said early about the inappropriate comments, i guess her husband logged into her account and read the *kitten* she wrote to me( and prob other guys ) and hes like threatening me lmaooo

oh the drama...

Our sweet Mr Lee involved in drama?.. :noway:

Seriously though.. sorry thats happening.
    P.S .. might be the same person 2 accs.. it's not like thats never happened ..
  • bojack3
    Options
    ok going back to what i said early about the inappropriate comments, i guess her husband logged into her account and read the *kitten* she wrote to me( and prob other guys ) and hes like threatening me lmaooo

oh the drama...

I missed out on who this is...dammit!
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options

:/ I don't know you and we've never really chatted, but feel free to message me if you need to talk to someone or if you just want to vent, I'm good for that. And I hate to see you so down.

I will keep that in mind, thank you. :heart:
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Mad Re5pext.... and yeah, Canes' seems like a an exceptional individual to me.

Canes', Please don't be so hard on yourself, okay?

I'm trying, honest. I think today may be an off day where the loneliness really creeps in, ya' know?

Exactly. I think you're pretty damn awesome too and talented as *kitten*

Thank you. That's really nice to hear sometimes. Most people get self conscious about their appearance; I get that way about the things I create. :)

Im sorry you feel this way.. (hugs) I've always thought you a lovely free bohemian spirit and Ive loved looking at the things you've made, people do see you lovely and what they see is awesome :)

I should probably get back to doing that. I liked seeing what other people here make or do for fun. It's so different from what I do and so incredibly varied. :heart:

honestly i felt this way myself for a good amount of years. i eventually just did my own thing, ventured out alone, and found people that i could be myself around. took some years, but they are there.
    stay strong

I do do my own thing most of the time because of what you mentioned. I've felt this way as long as I can remember and it hasn't really changed. Problem with finding people is that right now, I move once every two to three years. Most of my incredibly amazing buddies are spread all over the planet. Unfortunately, it's never a place I happen to move to! I love getting to see new things every few years, but I hate that you can't really set roots in any one place or maintain anything long-term.

• KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options

oh the drama...

Why does it seem like the person who "walks into" this situation always gets angry at the person on the receiving end of the affection instead of at their partner, who is/was just as guilty? I don't get that. Especially if you were both being willing participants in whatever was said/went on.

Human logic is confusing to me at times.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

oh the drama...

Our sweet Mr Lee involved in drama?.. :noway:

Seriously though.. sorry thats happening.
    P.S .. might be the same person 2 accs.. it's not like thats never happened ..

Come on now?! Please tell me this isn’t a joke!

Nope, no joke.. it's also been known that someone starts a thread or comments in a thread and uses an alternate acc to respond to themselves .. cross my heart true story.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,157 Member
    Options
    mij140 wrote: »
    mij140 wrote: »
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    I confess that my unpopularity may have reached new heights.....no response to messages or friend requests.....I think I'm taboo

I think there has been lots of glitches lately with the system. Don't sweat it
    I confess that my unpopularity may have reached new heights.....no response to messages or friend requests.....I think I'm taboo

4legs said mfp is glitching And those functions are really screwed up right now

That's what I keep telling myself about the absolute lack of messages and friend requests.

@Clever_User_Name - I’ve messaged you twice. I’m getting friend requests but not messages from people who aren’t on my list.

Yep.. me too, I had to let them know on forum I'd messaged, weird theirs came through and subsequent messages came through but they said they never received the original message.

So weird! The only good thing about the glitch is I haven’t been getting creepy messages lately. :lol:

Sorry I’ll start back soon.