True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    IC that sometimes I just want to walk away from everything in my life, not because it’s bad, but because I get tired of having to be responsible and “adult”.
    IC: I can’t always make things better for those I care about and I don’t like it.
  • Alimacbean
    Alimacbean Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    IC that sometimes I just want to walk away from everything in my life, not because it’s bad, but because I get tired of having to be responsible and “adult”.
    IC: I can’t always make things better for those I care about and I don’t like it.

Agreed on the life comment! I don't wanna adult anymore!
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    IC:
    I'm convinced that only 8% of women actually have normal eyebrows these days. I can understand if they're thin or sparse, as a means to fill in but if they look like either a Sharpie or a giant crayon .. no, just no.
    Sorrynotsorry
  • princess7955
    princess7955 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    IC I'm on here a lot more than the frequency of my post indicate

And my 6yr old is now much better than I at battle front 2

My 9 year old kicks my butt each time at that game
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »
    IC:
    I'm convinced that only 8% of women actually have normal eyebrows these days. I can understand if they're thin or sparse, as a means to fill in but if they look like either a Sharpie or a giant crayon .. no, just no.
    Sorrynotsorry

What's normal, anyway? I don't do anything to mine and I was beginning to think I was in the minority. So aren't all the people who do do something to theirs now considered "the norm"?
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    IC:
    Sorrynotsorry

What's normal, anyway? I don't do anything to mine and I was beginning to think I was in the minority. So aren't all the people who do do something to theirs now considered "the norm"?

The perfectly shaped drawn on ones. Waxing, plucking, filling, penciling, etc. It's been going on forever. I just don't get why it migrated from what it was to these giant painted on brows. Dunno, I don't get it. :blush:
  • KosmosKitten
    Options
    IC:
    Sorrynotsorry

The perfectly shaped drawn on ones. Waxing, plucking, filling, penciling, etc. It's been going on forever. I just don't get why it migrated from what it was to these giant painted on brows. Dunno, I don't get it. :blush:

I like the ones that look like commas plastered on the woman's face. Those make me laugh.. a lot. Have a bad day? Find some comma brows to look at.

I don't do anything to mine because well.. that sounds like extra work and time I could be spending on knitting or reading a book. Priorities are just different, I guess. :wink:
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    Kung fu panda makes me giggle like a little kid

The Ice Age movies do the same for me... cute
  • KosmosKitten
    Options
    Kung fu panda makes me giggle like a little kid

They are quite good. Got a favorite of the three?
  • Skinnyjeans_Sarah
    Skinnyjeans_Sarah Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Confession: I love anime. :heart:
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    IC-my almost 19 yr old & I still quote Finding Nemo like it came out yesterday. Just keep swimming :smiley:
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    bojack3 wrote: »
    I confess that my unpopularity may have reached new heights.....no response to messages or friend requests.....I think I'm taboo

I think there has been lots of glitches lately with the system. Don't sweat it
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    I've gotten several fr notifications in my email but come to the app and find no pending requests