True Confessions - Don't Judge

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    I confess, I am afraid that I am going to have to live with all this medical crap that started last year without any resolve. I see it as a huge hit to my quality of life and ruining things that I love. I understand that isn't what makes me, and I should be grateful for how blessed I have been. But it is really hard right now. I have a great happy face, and I wear it well, but this is really bugging me.
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    understood bro, two comments and thread make the message loud and clear! :wink:
  • Dazzler21
    Dazzler21 Posts: 1,249 Member
    Ha ha who am I trying to convince others or myself? That's the new question!
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    @Timshel_ wrote: »
    I confess, I am afraid that I am going to have to live with all this medical crap that started last year without any resolve. I see it as a huge hit to my quality of life and ruining things that I love. I understand that isn't what makes me, and I should be grateful for how blessed I have been. But it is really hard right now. I have a great happy face, and I wear it well, but this is really bugging me.

I'm sorry to hear this. I'm not really sure what's going on, but I hope you find a positive way to navigate it. Knowing what little I do know about you, I think you will.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    edited May 2017
    I confess that I feel really guilty knowing that my friend's place of business/work is shutting down on June 1st and then letting go of all employees with out any notice. I can't say anything or I could jeapordize my job too but I feel it just isn't right that they have informed people not directly affected but not their employees. The owners have known for awhile this was coming.

This is sheer douchery!

I completely agree. Luckily it's not the company we work for but do work with so it doesn't affect me directly but I also don't want to get in trouble for saying anything even though I don't feel right about it.
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Dazzler21 wrote: »
    Ha ha who am I trying to convince others or myself? That's the new question!

Looks like others.. yeah I think you are trying to convince us that you are a narcissist. How very narcissistic of you.

Lol I tried to write something in reply but halfway through typing I realised just how little I cared about the question. Work is slow, cant wait to finish and get home!
  • subcounter
    subcounter Posts: 2,382 Member
    I confess that I ate 21 grams of peanut butter, and only logged it as 20 grams.

I feel like such an anarchist.
    rMGvv5R.gif
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    subcounter wrote: »
    I confess that I ate 21 grams of peanut butter, and only logged it as 20 grams.

I feel like such an anarchist.
    rMGvv5R.gif

Rebel!

kfjj7h4egisz.gif
  • Timshel_
    I actually feel really guilty people thought that Photoshop suit pic was me. I figured everyone would know I was playing. Sorry.
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    It's the internet... NOTHING here is real
  • RavenLibra
    Like a typing emu??? UmmmNOT real :P
  • Timshel_
    RavenLibra wrote: »
    Like a typing emu??? UmmmNOT real :P

True. I thought you were an Ostrich.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    I confess I let my son eat a chocolate chip... and now he keeps coming up to me asking for a bite because he wants another.
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    I skipped about 1600 posts just to get caught up
  • cahubbard6421
    cahubbard6421 Posts: 769 Member
    I don't log my calories but still lose weight. Sorry I have let you all down.
  • RavenLibra
    I don't log anything... I don't lose weight... BUT My waist has shrunk by 2 inches
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    I don't log anything... I don't lose weight... BUT My waist has shrunk by 2 inches

My jealousy makes me hate you both a little.
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member

Wait you can log food on this app?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    JLAJ81 wrote: »

Wait you can log food on this app?

Did you think it was just a dating site?