True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    I confess that I want to redye my hair (for the billionth time), but I can't a.) decide what I want to do and b.) I really hate the maintenance of keeping up with the color (I like really bright colors) and the bleeding that comes with it, especially when I work out. Ugh.

I'm facing the same dilemma lol
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    People genuinely confuse me sometimes.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    _dixiana_ wrote: »

All the time. Dealing with people makes me understand why I'm such an introvert.
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    I would imagine that it would be a straight razor with a replaceable blade ( as jvcjim stated a "shavette") given the proclivity towards hygiene in matters of potential public blood letting. The point being... it was an excellent experience.

I have been somewhat confused by the most(ly) recent "fad" to colour one's hair in such crazy "unnatural" hues. Several years ago I had read an article that surmised the extinction of the truly blonde, based on the high number of women who chose to dye their hair that color... leading such demographers to imagine with all the fake blondes... that the truly blonde were now in an unfair mating position being outnumbered by the dyed blonde... perhaps with the new fad of bright un-natural colours... it offers the truly blonde a fighting chance to retain their evolutionary numbers... as far as the colourful palette available to women these days...are compliments so few and far between that you have felt it necessary to declare a more vibrant plumage? I know that in Canada, men are outnumbered by Women in virtually all demographics... is the competition similar in other countries?

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

What?
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

What?

See? Even you're confused.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

What?

See? Even you're confused.

I'm more confused than a fat kid with salad.
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I confess I could hear my coworker blasting California Love from his headphones and I got mad when he changed the song so I messaged him and told him to cut it back on.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I confess I've threatened to beat my husband with random objects twice today.
  • Rosie_McA
    Rosie_McA Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I confess to being panicked for a second when I blew my nose and blood came out of the corner of my eye. Then I reminded myself that I'd had a bad nose bleed earlier in the day, and it was my tear duct making me look like an extra from a horror movie.
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    me neither... that's why I pay my gym membership fees without fail... and to be candid... I am getting more and more eye contact as my hair gets longer...OR maybe I am getting fitter... A close friend said not long ago, that my face isn't quite as round as it used to be... I said...probably because it is more muscular from all the grimacing I do when I am lifting :p
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I was on pain medication for a few days and thought it wasn't doing anything until I stopped taking it and realized I had been kinda high...and I liked it
  • mrwineismybf
    mrwineismybf Posts: 4,088 Member
    Options
    This is more of a whiney post than a confession ...my chest hurts like crap when I sneeze or cough.... :'(
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,152 Member
    Options
    I confess that I bet that's not the only reason she blocked you.

I confess, that totally agree with my man here on this one!
  • Dazzler21
    Dazzler21 Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    I think I used to be a narcissist but also think I want to become one again! :confused:
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    I confess I love my family..but man are they sucking the life from me right now...
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I confess that I feel really guilty knowing that my friend's place of business/work is shutting down on June 1st and then letting go of all employees with out any notice. I can't say anything or I could jeapordize my job too but I feel it just isn't right that they have informed people not directly affected but not their employees. The owners have known for awhile this was coming.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I also confess that I am a little happy that my mom will be out of town on Mother's Day so I can spend my Mother's Day doing what ever I want this year.
  • Dazzler21
    Dazzler21 Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    Dazzler21 wrote: »
    I think I used to be a narcissist but also think I want to become one again! :confused:

I was once proud of my results, not necessarily narcissist but definitely want to be proud again.