True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    I confess I've never heard of a Neapolitan pizza. I'd probably like it because I've never met a pizza I didn't like.

Me either.

2qc3hbwm1x1y.jpg

Neapolitan pizza (Italian: pizza napoletana) is made with tomatoes and mozzarella cheese. It must be made with San Marzano tomatoes, which grow on the volcanic plains to the south of Mount Vesuvius.

The mozzarella Campana, the DOP (PDO in English) version can be made with buffalo mozzarella cheese, 'Mozzarella di Bufala Campana' made with the milk from water buffalo raised in the marshlands of Campania and Lazio in a semi-wild state (this mozzarella is protected with its own European protected designation of origin)

The Buffalo must be named Terry and the tomatoes can only be farmed by Lorenzo and sung lullabies each night after their bath in the tears of mountain goats.

can there still be pizza dirty talk?

Pizza Dough: Makes enough dough for two 10-12 inch pizzas
    1 1/2 cups warm water (105°F-115°F)
    1 package (2 1/4 teaspoons) of active dry yeast
    3 1/2 cups bread flour
    2 Tbsp olive oil
    2 teaspoons salt
    1 teaspoon sugar

Knead the pizza dough on low to medium speed using the dough hook until the dough is smooth and elastic, about 10 minutes.

More, I want more!

If you don't have a mixer, you can mix the ingredients together and knead them by hand.
    If the dough seems a little too wet, sprinkle it with a little more flour.

Put dough in warm place to rise: Spread a thin layer of olive oil over the inside of a large bowl. Place the pizza dough in the bowl and turn it around so that it gets coated with the oil.
  • cee134
    Options
    I confess I've never heard of a Neapolitan pizza. I'd probably like it because I've never met a pizza I didn't like.

Me either.

2qc3hbwm1x1y.jpg

Neapolitan pizza (Italian: pizza napoletana) is made with tomatoes and mozzarella cheese. It must be made with San Marzano tomatoes, which grow on the volcanic plains to the south of Mount Vesuvius.

The mozzarella Campana, the DOP (PDO in English) version can be made with buffalo mozzarella cheese, 'Mozzarella di Bufala Campana' made with the milk from water buffalo raised in the marshlands of Campania and Lazio in a semi-wild state (this mozzarella is protected with its own European protected designation of origin)

The Buffalo must be named Terry and the tomatoes can only be farmed by Lorenzo and sung lullabies each night after their bath in the tears of mountain goats.

can there still be pizza dirty talk?

Pizza Dough: Makes enough dough for two 10-12 inch pizzas
    1 1/2 cups warm water (105°F-115°F)
    1 package (2 1/4 teaspoons) of active dry yeast
    3 1/2 cups bread flour
    2 Tbsp olive oil
    2 teaspoons salt
    1 teaspoon sugar

Knead the pizza dough on low to medium speed using the dough hook until the dough is smooth and elastic, about 10 minutes.

Are you kneading it....HARD? Are you kneading it...BAD?

29ay9fy2jgk3.gif
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    I confess I plan on getting a soda for my 4-5 hour drive. It will only be my 3rd soda in 2017.
  • DJ_Skywalker
    DJ_Skywalker Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I confess I plan on getting a soda for my 4-5 hour drive. It will only be my 3rd soda in 2017.

Cherry Coke??
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    IC I've been frequenting Facebook....

and I've enjoyed it.....

• DasItMan91
    DasItMan91 Posts: 5,753 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I confess that I got alot to do....I got to work on a take home quiz plus a presentation plus a homework assignment all due next week. I'm going to try to get started today but knowing my *kitten*, I will probably wanna chill with a friend or two today and tomorrow and just waste time or just browse the Internet cause I'm bored..... I also confess that I like my class, my teacher is real cool and easy going and it's both a hard and easy class but you do learn alot about nutrition. I'll definitely wanna be in another class with this teacher again, also my classmates seem cool too.
  • cee134
    edited May 2017
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I confess I'm excited to see Guardians of the Galaxy tonight with the girls

I haven't even seen the first one but I want to, is it worth it or is it more for kids?

You'd like it. I wouldn't say that it is geared towards kids.

I think the little tree is just so cute! I mean if it's about as much for kids as Star Wars is then I can handle that but not for kids like the time I got tricked into going to Kung Fu Panda 2

It's as much for kids as Star Wars episodes 2,3,3.5,4,5,6,7,8 are.

Edit: I took out episode 1.
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    IC I've been frequenting Facebook....

and I've enjoyed it.....

Ewwwww. I may have to banish you to Fun & Games....

200.gif#2-grid1[img][/img]
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    Sleep? I can fall asleep in less than 7 seconds... my wife has timed me... I sleep on public transit every morning on the way to work... and on the way home. I can even recall the exact moment I fall asleep...the odd occasion that I have trouble sleeping.. I count backward from a large random number... say.. 385 421 and I count backward by subtracting like this... 385 421-1=385420... 385420-3=385417...385417-5=385412... until I get to subtraction by 11... then I start the cycle over... This eliminates random thoughts. and improves your math skills at the same time...

Gaurdians ofd the Galaxy... is an awesome movie... regardless of age... rent it, buy it... have fun...
  • DJ_Skywalker
    DJ_Skywalker Posts: 420 Member
    Options

I haven't even seen the first one but I want to, is it worth it or is it more for kids?

I think the little tree is just so cute! I mean if it's about as much for kids as Star Wars is then I can handle that but not for kids like the time I got tricked into going to Kung Fu Panda 2

You must really like 3 :)
  • cee134
    Options

3.5 is Rouge One.
  • BedsideTableKangaroo
    BedsideTableKangaroo Posts: 736 Member
    Options

3.5 is Rouge One.

your cheeks must be red from embarrassment