True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I confess that someone around me forgot to put deodorant on today. I confess I am alone. I confess it was me.
    I keep deodorant in my purse for that very reason.
  • BedsideTableKangaroo
    BedsideTableKangaroo Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    RavenLibra wrote: »
    I don't log anything... I don't lose weight... BUT My waist has shrunk by 2 inches
    I don't log my calories but still lose weight. Sorry I have let you all down.

I've never logged any food either but I have gotten 7 different D pics, 4 dates and the clap

Wait a minute, why aren't my daily boobz pics I send you included on this list?

That's private and between us love

Mfp speak translation: shhh I don't want my main squeeze to know about you or anyone really in case someone better comes along.

Gotcha! ;)

She told me the same thing last night! Someone has some 'splainin to do!

*But first let me deactivate, lurk then make a grand entrance before you start groveling*

Just stay in the shadows. That's where you shine.

My biggest fear of staying in the shadows is not being missed. Seems to happen to a few around here.

i'm not part of the inner circle, and i'm still a newb, but i might've gotten my first inkling of a reference.

I'm not part of the inner circle but I am the left corner of a square. I can hook you up if you are interested in bottom left corner.

i don't know, sounds like a trap. not sure i should choose "bottom" in anything.

So you are saying you don't like fat bottom girls who make the world go round. I see how it is. Next you'll say you don't like women with unibrows and mustaches. I may rescind my invitation to be bottom left corner.

uh didn't say that about fat bottom girls, quite the opposite. maybe i should've said "not sure i should choose TO BE "bottom" in anything."
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    There's an inner circle?

oops. i can ruin something even when i'm not part of it. like back when i was in fight club...

let's not talk about that. okay?
  • BedsideTableKangaroo
    BedsideTableKangaroo Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    RavenLibra wrote: »
    I don't log anything... I don't lose weight... BUT My waist has shrunk by 2 inches
    I don't log my calories but still lose weight. Sorry I have let you all down.

I've never logged any food either but I have gotten 7 different D pics, 4 dates and the clap

Wait a minute, why aren't my daily boobz pics I send you included on this list?

That's private and between us love

Mfp speak translation: shhh I don't want my main squeeze to know about you or anyone really in case someone better comes along.

Gotcha! ;)

She told me the same thing last night! Someone has some 'splainin to do!

*But first let me deactivate, lurk then make a grand entrance before you start groveling*

Just stay in the shadows. That's where you shine.

My biggest fear of staying in the shadows is not being missed. Seems to happen to a few around here.

i'm not part of the inner circle, and i'm still a newb, but i might've gotten my first inkling of a reference.

I'm not part of the inner circle but I am the left corner of a square. I can hook you up if you are interested in bottom left corner.

i don't know, sounds like a trap. not sure i should choose "bottom" in anything.

So you are saying you don't like fat bottom girls who make the world go round. I see how it is. Next you'll say you don't like women with unibrows and mustaches. I may rescind my invitation to be bottom left corner.

uh didn't say that about fat bottom girls, quite the opposite. maybe i should've said "not sure i should choose TO BE "bottom" in anything."

those who skate on thin ice....disappear. Remember that next time you try to insult my magnificent mustache.

thank you, kind sir. er, i mean ma'am. thank you, kind ma'am.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    IC It's time for sleep. It's not even 3PM or 15 o clock.
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    ever feel invisible...like unwanted..undesired? ya..that's me these days. not to whine about it, just confessing.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I confess I did a little (horribly uncoordinated and probably painful to watch) dance when my son went down for his nap in 5 minutes instead of an hour.
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    ever feel invisible...like unwanted..undesired? ya..that's me these days. not to whine about it, just confessing.

I can see this confession so you aren't invisible at all!

its really cool non invisible ink...you know like the opposite of invisible ink. :P its a thing..google it ;)