True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• Alimacbean
    Alimacbean Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I confess that I'm good at many things, but don't excel in anything. Being a perfectionist, this irks me. A lot.
  • Raquel_Mama
    Raquel_Mama Posts: 1,815 Member
    Options
    bojack3 wrote: »
    I confess that my unpopularity may have reached new heights.....no response to messages or friend requests.....I think I'm taboo

nobody is getting them. Same here.

I dunno, I'm getting messages and friend requests.....
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    empresssue wrote: »
    IC-my almost 19 yr old & I still quote Finding Nemo like it came out yesterday. Just keep swimming :smiley:

My 20 year old and I frequently quote both The Big Lebowski and Full Metal Jacket.
  • avlama
    avlama Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    IC that sometimes I pretend to be busier than I am so I don't have to commit to anything. Sometimes I just want to lay in my bed all day
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    IC-my almost 19 yr old & I still quote Finding Nemo like it came out yesterday. Just keep swimming :smiley:

My 20 year old and I frequently quote both The Big Lebowski and Full Metal Jacket.

You must be very proud!

You have no idea. ...
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    avlama wrote: »
    IC that sometimes I pretend to be busier than I am so I don't have to commit to anything. Sometimes I just want to lay in my bed all day

Sometimes?

Just Sometimes ??

You hard chargers make the rest of us look bad.
  • Raquel_Mama
    Options
    I confess that my unpopularity may have reached new heights.....no response to messages or friend requests.....I think I'm taboo

nobody is getting them. Same here.

I dunno, I'm getting messages and friend requests.....

Rub it in

Rub a dub dub! : :p
  • Motorsheen
    Options

You must be very proud!

You have no idea. ...

I have an inkling

He has great taste in movies/film.

I failed everywhere else in regards to parenting, however he appreciates Reservoir Dogs.
  • Motorsheen
    Options

You must be very proud!

You have no idea. ...

I have an inkling

He has great taste in movies/film.

I failed everywhere else in regards to parenting, however he appreciates Reservoir Dogs.

Count it as a win!

I'll accept any win I can muster.

Life is difficult even when you make the easy lay-ups.
  • Egger29
    Egger29 Posts: 14,741 Member
    Options
    Despite a lifetime of music experience I've always been very self-conscious and confidence lacking about my performing ability.
  • Raquel_Mama
    Options
    Egger29 wrote: »
    Despite a lifetime of music experience I've always been very self-conscious and confidence lacking about my performing ability.

I love hearing you perform!!! Don't don't yourself at all buddy!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    mij140 wrote: »
    pudgy1977 wrote: »

I think there has been lots of glitches lately with the system. Don't sweat it

4legs said mfp is glitching And those functions are really screwed up right now

That's what I keep telling myself about the absolute lack of messages and friend requests.

@Clever_User_Name - I’ve messaged you twice. I’m getting friend requests but not messages from people who aren’t on my list.

Yep.. me too, I had to let them know on forum I'd messaged, weird theirs came through and subsequent messages came through but they said they never received the original message.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    mij140 wrote: »
    pudgy1977 wrote: »

I think there has been lots of glitches lately with the system. Don't sweat it

4legs said mfp is glitching And those functions are really screwed up right now

That's what I keep telling myself about the absolute lack of messages and friend requests.

@Clever_User_Name - I’ve messaged you twice. I’m getting friend requests but not messages from people who aren’t on my list.

Never got them. Sorry. I'll message you. That seems to close the loop and do the trick.

I've sent you pm also.. I'll say it here though, Still thinking of you and the family,
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Mr_L33 wrote: »
    ic that there is a bunch of weird females that i had to delete because they write extremely inappropriate stuff

:laugh: .. welcome to mfp..
  • Raquel_Mama
    Options
    Mr_L33 wrote: »
    ic that there is a bunch of weird females that i had to delete because they write extremely inappropriate stuff

Well crap! Apparently I need to up my game, cuz I'm still around! :D