True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    JLAJ81 wrote: »
    I don't log my calories but still lose weight. Sorry I have let you all down.
    RavenLibra wrote: »
    I don't log anything... I don't lose weight... BUT My waist has shrunk by 2 inches

Wait you can log food on this app?

Did you think it was just a dating site?

Yes, it's not?
  • JLAJ81
    Options
    I don't log anything... I don't lose weight... BUT My waist has shrunk by 2 inches

I've never logged any food either but I have gotten 7 different D pics, 4 dates and the clap

I'm sorry I didn't realize it would take 7 pics so you could see the whole thing
  • JLAJ81
    Options

I've never logged any food either but I have gotten 7 different D pics, 4 dates and the clap

I'm sorry I didn't realize it would take 7 pics so you could see the whole thing

Oops make that 14

By see the whole thing I meant actually find it in the pic
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

Oops make that 14

Do you only get one millimeter per pic? Cuz that would totally make sense!
  • JLAJ81
    Options

Oops make that 14

Do you only get one millimeter per pic? Cuz that would totally make sense!

That's hurtful
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

Yes, it's not?

That depends on if you're married or not. Seems to be a great dating site for married people!
    epr3996 wrote: »

Wait this is a dating site also? I thought we were all suppose to make up shitt about ourselfs!

Well, don't most people make up shitt about themselves on tinder too? So what's the difference?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

Wait a minute, why aren't my daily boobz pics I send you included on this list?

That's private and between us love

Mfp speak translation: shhh I don't want my main squeeze to know about you or anyone really in case someone better comes along.

Gotcha! ;)

She told me the same thing last night! Someone has some 'splainin to do!

*But first let me deactivate, lurk then make a grand entrance before you start groveling*
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    *But first let me deactivate, lurk then make a grand entrance before you start groveling*

Tee hee hee

• RunHardBeStrong
    Options

Mfp speak translation: shhh I don't want my main squeeze to know about you or anyone really in case someone better comes along.

Gotcha! ;)

Just stay in the shadows. That's where you shine.

My biggest fear of staying in the shadows is not being missed. Seems to happen to a few around here.
  • BedsideTableKangaroo
    BedsideTableKangaroo Posts: 736 Member
    Options

Gotcha! ;)

My biggest fear of staying in the shadows is not being missed. Seems to happen to a few around here.

i'm not part of the inner circle, and i'm still a newb, but i might've gotten my first inkling of a reference.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options

Gotcha! ;)

i'm not part of the inner circle, and i'm still a newb, but i might've gotten my first inkling of a reference.

You're ahead of me.
  • BedsideTableKangaroo
    Options

Gotcha! ;)

I'm not part of the inner circle but I am the left corner of a square. I can hook you up if you are interested in bottom left corner.

i don't know, sounds like a trap. not sure i should choose "bottom" in anything.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

Gotcha! ;)

I am not part of the Inner Circle either.

r6kt3205g3ph.jpg

But I am quite intuitive and see things.
  • BedsideTableKangaroo
    Options
    There's an inner circle?

oops. i can ruin something even when i'm not part of it. like back when i was in fight club...