On my way

Yay! I will get you some pasties.

ON MY WAYYYY

Pick me up?

Duhhh64uvy07wfpmx.gif
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,193 Member
    Options
    The mom bod thread is making me feel self conscious for not having children yet

You are stunning. Now and you will be then too. Also kids suck up your life, enjoy the you time while you have it.

Just make your way to the mom bod thread. Thanks
  • princess7955
    princess7955 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options

The mom bod thread is make me feel self conscious because I've had 2 kids and my body looks nowhere near as good as the women brave enough to post pics.

We've got some hot mommas here, but I'm not one of them. Lol

Oh shush, I see your profile photo so I'm calling you out for being a liar. You look hot to me.

Smoke and mirrors. ;)
    But I LOVE how the women here pump each other up. You guys are amazing!
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options

The mom bod thread is make me feel self conscious because I've had 2 kids and my body looks nowhere near as good as the women brave enough to post pics.

Oh shush, I see your profile photo so I'm calling you out for being a liar. You look hot to me.

Smoke and mirrors. ;)

I used to be on a site where all the women tried to one up each other constantly, it was terrible. This site is full of truly amazing women. Also, go post that bad *kitten* mom bod
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

Smoke and mirrors. ;)

I used to be on a site where all the women tried to one up each other constantly, it was terrible. This site is full of truly amazing women. Also, go post that bad *kitten* mom bod

I wanna get on that site just for shiggles

We would have SO MUCH FUN trolling
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

Smoke and mirrors. ;)

I belong to one now but I don't participate as much as I used to and it has a variety of sections. It's (do I dare use the word ...) Cliquey in certain areas vs others. A couple women think they're the queen bees, etc. It's interesting.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,193 Member
    Options

You are stunning. Now and you will be then too. Also kids suck up your life, enjoy the you time while you have it.

Just make your way to the mom bod thread. Thanks

Where is this mom bod thread?

Lol like four threads below this one.
  • UltraVegAthlete
    UltraVegAthlete Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I flip off cars that don’t see me trying to cross the street during my run. But I make sure I do it as they’re driving off into the sunset so they don’t try to purposefully hit me.
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    So I have a history of kidney stones. And I'm to lazy to change to make myself healthier. The last one I passed was excruciating, I think I have another one ...

cd1molyp79dc.jpg

You should name that one Gibraltar, holy crap